• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went from the Note 7 (FP reader on home button) to Pixel Xl (FP reader on back) and you completely get used to it

yo the s8 update for verizon is dope as hell... the navigation bar at the bottom is no longer there as long as you click the off option on the left... now the screen takes advantage of its large display... this was my only gripe for the s8 when i got it...

if the Note 8 dont have dual camera and No bixby button im not coppin

only issuses for me currently is how much more buns the selective focus is than portrait mode on ios and that damn bixby button gettin hit by accident

It'll be that way until the launch of the Pixel 2, thinking of grabbing one myself too
I know they been having stock issues for some time now and the customer demand is there. But do they really expect to move a lot of units like that? :rolleyes

Screenshot_20170802-153339.jpg
Screenshot_20170802-153427.jpg

If I didn't want to keep this XL I'd be on that Note 8
Top reasons: Samsung Pay, the screen, and battery saver options.

I'll wait until it goes on sale. S8+ is doing the job admirably so far.

Ive been getting a notification the past month n half or so to update my phone (GS8+) .. just keep ignorning.

Should i update though?

Whats that?

If it matters i have not updated since i got the phone in April

Daydream is the app that works with the Google Daydream Headset that previously only worked with Pixel devices but the S8s have been added recently

Is Samsung Pay that dope? Why is it different from Android Pay?

Due to Samsung's tech you can use SP more often by holding the phone over where you would swipe a credit/debit card, whereas apple and android pay options have to have specific readers

Back
Top Bottom