• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't even want to go through that roundabout way either. But if I can see a clear path for cheap, I might succumb to it.
Is there a time table you have to trade in your new device?

If i were to do the iPhone trade in toward the note 8 does it have to be activated? My current active phone is the note 4 with verizon.

I would think you could slide your current sim into the iphone and activate it for a moment, reset it take the sim out, then trade it in.

I jumped on the note 8 yesterday. Going to trade in my old Galaxy S6. Got $58 back from Ebates as well

Good questions about the activation. Not sure it would or should matter. As many deals that they've had for switching carriers who is to say you didn't switch from before. I think ima give it a shot. I think its gonna be good until the 15th

its $210.00 down payment per even with good credit.

Sheesh, it Midas well go back to the old school 2 year contract days.

The benefit to the consumer for the device payments plan was low upfront cost

If you remove that you midas well do contracts again.

2 year pricing is still available at Verizon. Some reps may give you the run around, for different reasons. If that's the route you want to take, just buy it online. You won't be pressured to buy overpriced accessories or additional tablets/hums/watches either.

Yeah, they are. Glad I never signed up for JOD, even though i wanted to.

For what's it's worth it's been a great plan, never having to pay a downpayment and switching whenever the new hotness comes out. But I guess they're losing money on the devices with people like me when I literally get a new one every 6 months just about. Just wish they hadn't raised the price per month.

V30 looks nice but where's the pricing? The preorder date? They just announced the phone but no follow up whatsoever on how to buy it.

Capture+_2017-09-02-00-30-49.png

http://www.fiercewireless.com/wirel...-phone-to-support-t-mobile-s-600-mhz-spectrum

Back
Top Bottom