• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love this s10+ plus. I'll try to take a pic of the box and prism green back. Green is more like light teal. Gonna put a sim soon. Haven't tried the qhd. So much to explore.
Screenshot_20190501-234500_Bixby Voice.jpg

check out the official samsung shop app. samsung has a great trade in promo, glad i waited. i traded my s8 for $350 and had a $50 giftcard, went for the s10 plus. still holding on to my gear s3 frontier

^ the green is the best colorway on this phone... wish they had it for the s10 but it looks like its only for the plus

I haven't had some of the basic Pie features like pulling up the app drawer from the multi app view, y'all think Verizon will let me get one of those free exchanges?

That's odd since I'm on a Nexus 6p and I don't remember the last time I got an update from Google.

You're an update behind the one that adds Dark Mode flags if I'm not mistaken (v74.xxx)

For some reason I only use Samsung Internet to watch anime, and Chrome for everything else.

^ the green is the best colorway on this phone... wish they had it for the s10 but it looks like its only for the plus

Prism Green isn't available in the US, unless you cop an international model (which uses an Exynos chip, not Snapdragon).

Back
Top Bottom