• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I purposely haven't been looking too closely at the noise around the Note 10 just to get back the feeling of a reveal event being important. The few things I have seen make it feel like a model I either sit out or wait for a good discount on a few months down the line.

This ASUS joint is looking kind of fire though. I don't play mobile games but that refresh rate on an OLED and the big battery have my attention

Holy mother of god

I'm not happy with my S10E... it randomly freezes up for seconds, calls go straight to VM. I probably need to do a factory reset, but I felt like my 8 was better.

S10e?

Where they do that at?

Dont buy budget line phones. Coulda got a Note 8 for half the price and had twice the function

Does anyone know of a watch that is comparable to the Apple Watch? Wife got me one for my bday, but I am eyeing the Pixel 4. Problem is I personally really enjoy the watch for my runs/bikes/ and workouts.

Supposedly Google is working on a watch, but last I checked the Samsung Frontier S3 was the best android option

Anybody buy the Huawei P30 Pro? How is it?

A 128GB is going for $529 on Amazon.

It has a Leica Camera and crazy battery.

Considering that all of these tech companies spy on us and inappropriately use our data I don’t see a greater risk in buying Huawei despite the ban by the false president.

The Note 10 will be a flop. These tech reviewers are mad hyped for it.
We'll see what's really good on Wednesday. :nerd:

I don't see the Note being a flop. It looks distinct enough to justify the upgrade over the last model, there's a group of people that has to have a S-pen, and it'll come with a few freebies, people eat that **** up.

I'm not happy with the removal of sd cards, but seems everyone went there. That said 12 GB of ram and ya'll talking flop? Chill.

Hole punch
No headphone jack
More expensive bill
No 3rd button to remap

Are all the reasons i think it will flop

Back
Top Bottom