• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Loving this OnePlus 7T so far. Warp charging is NUTS; battery life is decent already but being able to go from 20 to 80%+ in under and hour is so convenient.

Also found that the camera has macro mode; don't know how much I'll use it but still pretty neat.

Both photos taken from the same distance

Macro off
IMG_20191117_112823.jpg

IMG_20191117_112829.jpg

would this strap fit the samsung galaxy watch? From what I can tell, strap is 20mm and 42mm galaxy watch is a 20 mm strap, just want to be sure because it isn't listed as a compatible product - is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for any help.

would this strap fit the samsung galaxy watch? From what I can tell, strap is 20mm and 42mm galaxy watch is a 20 mm strap, just want to be sure because it isn't listed as a compatible product - is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for any help.

It'll work.

Think I made a mistake by switching back to android. This note 10 plus is a beautiful phone but I have apps that constantly crash. StockX and now cashapp. Say what u want about apple but they are quick to fix their bugs and I never had a bad app with iOS

Think I made a mistake by switching back to android. This note 10 plus is a beautiful phone but I have apps that constantly crash. StockX and now cashapp. Say what u want about apple but they are quick to fix their bugs and I never had a bad app with iOS

Do what's best for you obviously, but I have a Note 9 and StockX doesn't crash on my phone (although I virtually never buy anything on it, so maybe I haven't been using it in the ways that cause crashes for you.)

It sounds like those apps need to push updates to fix the crashing, not Samsung or Google. To your point, the iOS versions of those apps likely would've been more on top of getting a fix out.

I considered a note 10 depending on the black Friday deals but i came to my senses. Only thing i want to upgrade is the watch.

Vzw has open enrollment for insurance. I have major screen burn in and a black dot from dead pixels. Just added the insurance, processed a warranty replacement and will cancel the insurance in a month. That's my new phone.

Thought about doing the same thing for this Pixel XL.
I already have the insurance but I know they'll prob give me a XL 2 or 3 and run me about $200.
Only thing stopping me is that I want to keep this XL

Just got my replacement note 8 and it feels like a brand new device :pimp: now to go through the setup process.
Edit: took like 2 hours to get it basically exactly like the older one. And even though it's running the same software, there are certain things that are different.

Last edited:
I finally gave Iris scan a try. We'll see how it goes.
Edit: deleted it and turned on facial recognition. Iris thing felt too creepy.

Last edited:
Just saw costco has the Note 10+ for $630 now got me thinkin i should hop on it now instead of riding out the s8+ til prices of Note came down or the s8 bombed on me

🤔

Who makes good cases without bulk? Been using diztronic for years but looks like they no longer make cases for newer phones

Idk how much longer I can stand this OG Pixel XL. It's very slow 60% of the time. I don't want to have to do a factory reset to get some of its zippiness back. Since I got this iPad ill prob upgrade after I pay that off. Idk if Imma get the Pixel 4 or get a Note

Back
Top Bottom