• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried on that Samsung watch 3, and while it's virtually like the Active, except for the obvious, that tactile scroll.
I don't mind the hapless whatchamacallit but I'm old school; I wanna feel that rotating bezel.
If i can let this go, I'm switching to the 3.
..or just wait on cyber Monday.
luv this tho.

20200910_091405.jpg

Nice, I got the same watch. Love it

Galaxy Buds or the new Live? Those of you with experience, what do you think?

-foe
I picked the Buds+ since I wanted ambient mode where I can hear the outside world. On top of the that, I kept seeing on reviews that the Live had sound leakage which would be a problem for me in a public setting. I did hear that the Live had a better overall SQ though.

I picked the Buds+ since I wanted ambient mode where I can hear the outside world. On top of the that, I kept seeing on reviews that the Live had sound leakage which would be a problem for me in a public setting. I did hear that the Live had a better overall SQ though.
Love my buds + wasn't looking to upgrade.

I think I might make the switch after over 10+ years of being an android user, I may make the switch to the iphone. I'm still on the fence because I love my galaxy phones but feel like I'm ready to switch it up. Anyone made the switch? What's your thoughts?

I'm loyal to the note series. As long as they exist, I'm with Android. I see the appeal with iPhones though.
I like the classic shape of my galaxy watch better also. The apple watch is too identifiable.
My watch has been acting up lately though. Laggy and dies extremely fast.

Last edited:
i thought about switching to the iphone only cuz the camera seems superior and i just want to try something different... only thing i see matching up with it is the pixel... but if im android i can only rock with the galaxy series...the retail price, notch, lack of customization and no expandable storage is a turnoff for the iphone though... i prally wont make the switch lol

i thought about switching to the iphone only cuz the camera seems superior and i just want to try something different... only thing i see matching up with it is the pixel... but if im android i can only rock with the galaxy series...the retail price, notch, lack of customization and no expandable storage is a turnoff for the iphone though... i prally wont make the switch lol
Yea galaxy series is all I rocks with. Does the new note come with expandable storage?

I'm loyal to the note series. As long as they exist, I'm with Android. I see the appeal with iPhones though.
I like the classic shape of my galaxy watch better also. The apple watch is too identifiable.
My watch has been acting up lately though. Laggy and dies extremely fast.

I'm just waiting on my credits to get the new watch. I'm still on the Gear S3.

I think I might make the switch after over 10+ years of being an android user, I may make the switch to the iphone. I'm still on the fence because I love my galaxy phones but feel like I'm ready to switch it up. Anyone made the switch? What's your thoughts?
I made the switch to iphone for a week last year. It felt like a toy with limitations. I got bored and went back to Android.

Iphone screens have a glow about them that I like and the animations are so smooth.
I want to go to a vzw and play with a z fold 2.

Back
Top Bottom