• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
case vs no case is a good argument... why spend all that money to not enjoy the look of your phone naked...but at the same time why risk damaging an expensive phone without a case...I had a slim case on my s10 and dropped it face first on the concrete and had to get the screen replaced it was like 320 smh...not a good argument breaking my phone even with a case lol... but I had the wrong case it was the one without a lip on the front so if it fell face first the screen would crack instantly lol... I got a new case and dropped it a few times face first and no scratch since

Got me and the wife the S21 from T-Mobile. That trade in deal was too good to pass up considering we still had the S9. I low-key wanted to use the deal for the S10 FE so that I could keep MST but they weren't having it 😂.

What USB C to 3.5mm adapters are y'all using for your Samsung phones? So man reviews say some don't work with certain Samsung devices, even the Samsung branded ones

From the back of the phone, the size difference between the S10+ and S21+ wasn't that obvious. But when I compared the screens, it was a lot more noticeable.
PSX_20210131_205116.jpg

The super fast charger is clutch. Looks like the note 20 series was the final edition to be shipped with a charger.
That's the only thing that bothers me about the S21. I mean I have chargers and cables, but none of mine are 25w Super fast charging capable. Why the hell do you exclude a damn charger for a $1000 device, there's no good excuse for that.

Back
Top Bottom