WACHOVIA sucks! recommend me a better bank

im through with these crooks, hasn't been the same since they were First Union

whats a good bank, primarily for checking??? i have Emigrant Direct for savings

Washington Mutual - Free Checking. Free Savings if you open up a Savings Account online. Plus their APY is high relative to other banks.
I also hear really good things about AIG.

Originally Posted by gko2408

Washington Mutual - Free Checking. Free Savings if you open up a Savings Account online. Plus their APY is high relative to other banks.
I also hear really good things about AIG.

Word
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bank of America-They just helped me out in a major way
ohwell.gif
. Their customer service issuperior to all other banks.

Bank of America FTW, it used to be Chase Bank for me but they kept fckin me over big time.

i had wamu and theyre jerks

wachovia is my current bank and i have NO COMPLAINTS theyre pretty good in my book id reccommend

i have a 2nd checking with BofA, i may just make them my primary and tell Wachovia go F themselves, im pulling my student loans from them too

their customer service is horrible on top of everything 34 minutes on hold to speak to a manager and not an uneducated call center employee

You will not go wrong with a credit union. they are not quite as convenient as a larger bank, but you will be able to use any other credit union's atm forfree and they do not charge for most of their services. their yield's are generally higher than banks and their loan rates are lower as well.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Wells Fargo, there online banking is extremely easy and straightforward.

I have wells fargo and I hate it!

Back
Top Bottom