*Wacka Flocka involved in "Shootout"* Vol. Bustin at em!

Shoot first.......Ask Questions last........Thats how these SO called gangstas Last......Waka Flocka Flame

BOW BOW BOW BOW

Shoot first.......Ask Questions last........Thats how these SO called gangstas Last......Waka Flocka Flame

BOW BOW BOW BOW

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by cartune

high horse message board elitists are in full in effect.
pimp.gif
Captin Save the South in full effect

Exactly
I just skimmed through the thread, does anyone know what really happened?  If he just gets rolled up on and %%% pops off, what do you expect him to do?  Run away and hide b/c he's making money now. !%+%.  Until you know what really happened @@#% about wishing ill-fate on the man.  He carries a gun to protect himself and as of right now w/ the info provided, I believe thats what he was doing...  Now if he was out looking to get in a shootout (doubtful) then high horse away but you don't know what went down...
HATER-2.jpg

pimp.gif

Exactly
I just skimmed through the thread, does anyone know what really happened?  If he just gets rolled up on and %%% pops off, what do you expect him to do?  Run away and hide b/c he's making money now. !%+%.  Until you know what really happened @@#% about wishing ill-fate on the man.  He carries a gun to protect himself and as of right now w/ the info provided, I believe thats what he was doing...  Now if he was out looking to get in a shootout (doubtful) then high horse away but you don't know what went down...
HATER-2.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

...all while the record execs are sitting in their corner offices with skyline views, collecting royalties.

When are these puppets going to learn.
30t6p3b.gif

ftjbe1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That made me laugh for some reason good pic choice 
Big wig got one of these in the corner of the office,
27wu22w.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

...all while the record execs are sitting in their corner offices with skyline views, collecting royalties.

When are these puppets going to learn.
30t6p3b.gif

ftjbe1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That made me laugh for some reason good pic choice 
Big wig got one of these in the corner of the office,
27wu22w.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when i read the title all i could think of was wacka flocka crouching behind a car loading a gun singing "#(@$% i'm bussin at em!"

when i read the title all i could think of was wacka flocka crouching behind a car loading a gun singing "#(@$% i'm bussin at em!"

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- there was a time when it was profitable to them. so whats the difference between then and now?? we started letting them tell us what we wanna hear instead of the other way around.....

- people kill me with the age old supply and demand argument when it comes to this. as simple a concept as supply and demand is the problem and solution is even simpler than that, we're just too busy having fun 'being stupid' and 'promoting stupid' all in the name of getting dough, getting !@@*@, and stunting to realize.
My ? to that is where do you and I stand in this situation because we seem to to share the same ideas. What can we can do to change this situation? It has to start with a major movement to bring music back to where it was.

.......actually i am working on a few projects to combat this problem. my problem is im only one man and like any idea you need money. i am working on it though
ohwell.gif

- with alot of it, it wouldnt be smart of me to fully disclose everything im working on. what i can say is ive been in talks with Universal Records on an R&B project that can help fund other ideas i have about hiphop. sadly i have to start with R&B because females have no problems supporting good music, where males have a hard time doing the same with hiphop. the R&B project i have will be the bread and butter of everything else to come.

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

- there was a time when it was profitable to them. so whats the difference between then and now?? we started letting them tell us what we wanna hear instead of the other way around.....

- people kill me with the age old supply and demand argument when it comes to this. as simple a concept as supply and demand is the problem and solution is even simpler than that, we're just too busy having fun 'being stupid' and 'promoting stupid' all in the name of getting dough, getting !@@*@, and stunting to realize.
My ? to that is where do you and I stand in this situation because we seem to to share the same ideas. What can we can do to change this situation? It has to start with a major movement to bring music back to where it was.

.......actually i am working on a few projects to combat this problem. my problem is im only one man and like any idea you need money. i am working on it though
ohwell.gif

- with alot of it, it wouldnt be smart of me to fully disclose everything im working on. what i can say is ive been in talks with Universal Records on an R&B project that can help fund other ideas i have about hiphop. sadly i have to start with R&B because females have no problems supporting good music, where males have a hard time doing the same with hiphop. the R&B project i have will be the bread and butter of everything else to come.

YO!
Originally Posted by fearthenut

AirAnt23 wrote:
YO! Couple notes:

9 - East Charlotte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DF!!!
This had me dying in laughter. What kind of an idiot says this, just an outrageous. If I were the cop I'd have to take a minute off.

And pardom me asking, being that there's a high possibility of you being sarcastic because this lunatic is involved, but you seem to think it's a good thing gang violence and this shooting is taking place in an area you're familiar with or live around. Why is that?

302cn87.gif

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by fearthenut

AirAnt23 wrote:
YO! Couple notes:

9 - East Charlotte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DF!!!
This had me dying in laughter. What kind of an idiot says this, just an outrageous. If I were the cop I'd have to take a minute off.

And pardom me asking, being that there's a high possibility of you being sarcastic because this lunatic is involved, but you seem to think it's a good thing gang violence and this shooting is taking place in an area you're familiar with or live around. Why is that?

302cn87.gif

DF!!!

.......and these clowns in here repping they hood?? that is by far one of the greatest indicators of a lack of intelligence. thing is, no matter how much you rep your street/corner/block/city/county/state, they dont care about you. your state will lock your *!! up just as fast as anyone. someone from your street/corner/block/city/county/state will kill you just as quick as anyone if its as hood as you say it is. clowns..........CLOWNS. nothing reps you more than YOU, period. it'd be one thing if cats was repping they family or ideas. you got cats claiming a piece of land like they really do own it, like if they get in a bind they can just call the mayor on some "yeah its me", and its all good  
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
it would be funny but

Wooh & Waka from Queens tho son

ohwell.gif

had to quote that again...

got'eem!