*Wacka Flocka involved in "Shootout"* Vol. Bustin at em!

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- its not the music. ive never heard anything from dude. i have heard of him though and i do know he's affiliated with Gucci (who i also have never heard any of his music)

- im just tired of us getting in a potition to actually help, to actually educate or assist in educating but we choose to do otherwise. im tired of 'being stupid' being glorified. im tired of the excuse of "well, they from the hood so you know they gone ball out first".

- i feel the same about pro athletes from the hood and any other celebrity making money that continues to get in trouble .

........the things that got us here? thats a whole 'nother story. but right here? right now? we have the resources to do something about our situation, but we refuse to by glorifying clowns like these, giving them a pass to 'do them' and it speads thoroughout the urban communities and to our children.

....on a music realted note? its funny, you take the 180 degree opposite of waka and they call it 'cornball rap'. cats be quick with that "get that cornball bs outta here, i aint trying to think when i listen to music". which says you'd rather listen to a dude tell you over and over how lame you are, how big his **** is, and how he's $$#%*@# your girl
laugh.gif
. so whos the real cornball?

.......and these clowns in here repping they hood?? that is by far one of the greatest indicators of a lack of intelligence. thing is, no matter how much you rep your street/corner/block/city/county/state, they dont care about you. your state will lock your *!! up just as fast as anyone. someone from your street/corner/block/city/county/state will kill you just as quick as anyone if its as hood as you say it is. clowns..........CLOWNS. nothing reps you more than YOU, period. it'd be one thing if cats was repping they family or ideas. you got cats claiming a piece of land like they really do own it, like if they get in a bind they can just call the mayor on some "yeah its me", and its all good  
roll.gif

on the point of being of glorified for being stupid that is what you must come to expect.

....no, we must not come to expect it, thats the problem.

- its not the music. ive never heard anything from dude. i have heard of him though and i do know he's affiliated with Gucci (who i also have never heard any of his music)

- im just tired of us getting in a potition to actually help, to actually educate or assist in educating but we choose to do otherwise. im tired of 'being stupid' being glorified. im tired of the excuse of "well, they from the hood so you know they gone ball out first".

- i feel the same about pro athletes from the hood and any other celebrity making money that continues to get in trouble .

........the things that got us here? thats a whole 'nother story. but right here? right now? we have the resources to do something about our situation, but we refuse to by glorifying clowns like these, giving them a pass to 'do them' and it speads thoroughout the urban communities and to our children.

....on a music realted note? its funny, you take the 180 degree opposite of waka and they call it 'cornball rap'. cats be quick with that "get that cornball bs outta here, i aint trying to think when i listen to music". which says you'd rather listen to a dude tell you over and over how lame you are, how big his **** is, and how he's $$#%*@# your girl
laugh.gif

.......and these clowns in here repping they hood?? that is by far one of the greatest indicators of a lack of intelligence. thing is, no matter how much you rep your street/corner/block/city/county/state, they dont care about you. your state will lock your *!! up just as fast as anyone. someone from your street/corner/block/city/county/state will kill you just as quick as anyone if its as hood as you say it is. clowns..........CLOWNS. nothing reps you more than YOU, period. it'd be one thing if cats was repping they family or ideas. you got cats claiming a piece of land like they really do own it, like if they get in a bind they can just call the mayor on some "yeah its me", and its all good  
roll.gif

You don't really see to many people making it now who promote a good lifestyle

- oh but we could, if we supported it.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

The industry caters to what is the most profitable situation for them
70635619e2246017d23d41a46a3db155ef359f8.jpg

- there was a time when it was profitable to them. so whats the difference between then and now?? we started letting them tell us what we wanna hear instead of the other way around.....

- people kill me with the age old supply and demand argument when it comes to this. as simple a concept as supply and demand is the problem and solution is even simpler than that, we're just too busy having fun 'being stupid' and 'promoting stupid' all in the name of getting dough, getting !@@*@, and stunting to realize.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Couple notes:

1 - Channel 36 news.
eyes.gif

2 - East Charlotte in this %*!$!
pimp.gif
Grier Town, Oak Valley, Hampshire Hills
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3 - Dude was apparently trying to get an upgrade on the stereo equipment for the bus.
4 - The ho-lice are looking for a white Range and a white Dodge, likely a Charger.
5 - Buddy who caught one in the shoulder doesn't seem to want to cooperate...
He was quoted "No, I ain't no friend of Waka's. I'm a friend of Jesus."
pimp.gif

6 - Word is, there was no argument heard prior to the gunshots. Apparently, dudes just rolled up and started bustin.
7 - Waka had been there for some time; chillin with fans.
8 - My guess is: Dudes wanting hood fame (likely from nearby Grier Town) got word of his where abouts & tried to assasinate him, b.

9 - East Charlotte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DF!!!
This had me dying in laughter. What kind of an idiot says this, just an outrageous. If I were the cop I'd have to take a minute off.

And pardom me asking, being that there's a high possibility of you being sarcastic because this lunatic is involved, but you seem to think it's a good thing gang violence and this shooting is taking place in an area you're familiar with or live around. Why is that?

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Couple notes:

1 - Channel 36 news.
eyes.gif

2 - East Charlotte in this %*!$!
pimp.gif
Grier Town, Oak Valley, Hampshire Hills
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3 - Dude was apparently trying to get an upgrade on the stereo equipment for the bus.
4 - The ho-lice are looking for a white Range and a white Dodge, likely a Charger.
5 - Buddy who caught one in the shoulder doesn't seem to want to cooperate...
He was quoted "No, I ain't no friend of Waka's. I'm a friend of Jesus."
pimp.gif

6 - Word is, there was no argument heard prior to the gunshots. Apparently, dudes just rolled up and started bustin.
7 - Waka had been there for some time; chillin with fans.
8 - My guess is: Dudes wanting hood fame (likely from nearby Grier Town) got word of his where abouts & tried to assasinate him, b.

9 - East Charlotte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DF!!!
This had me dying in laughter. What kind of an idiot says this, just an outrageous. If I were the cop I'd have to take a minute off.

And pardom me asking, being that there's a high possibility of you being sarcastic because this lunatic is involved, but you seem to think it's a good thing gang violence and this shooting is taking place in an area you're familiar with or live around. Why is that?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

on the point of being of glorified for being stupid that is what you must come to expect.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

- there was a time when it was profitable to them. so whats the difference between then and now?? we started letting them tell us what we wanna hear instead of the other way around.....

- people kill me with the age old supply and demand argument when it comes to this. as simple a concept as supply and demand is the problem and solution is even simpler than that, we're just too busy having fun 'being stupid' and 'promoting stupid' all in the name of getting dough, getting !@@*@, and stunting to realize.
My ? to that is where do you and I stand in this situation because we seem to to share the same ideas. What can we can do to change this situation? It has to start with a major movement to bring music back to where it was.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

My ? to that is where do you and I stand in this situation because we seem to to share the same ideas. What can we can do to change this situation? It has to start with a major movement to bring music back to where it was.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

'tune when u gonna drop a tape wit dem exlcusives? I be hearin ya drops through the hood & I be like "I know who that guy is, kinda..."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Real soon G
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

'tune when u gonna drop a tape wit dem exlcusives? I be hearin ya drops through the hood & I be like "I know who that guy is, kinda..."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Real soon G
pimp.gif

wasn't this dude just wanted by the law for pimping some chicks out drugs and guns now this he aint going to be free for long he keep this $%!! up

wasn't this dude just wanted by the law for pimping some chicks out drugs and guns now this he aint going to be free for long he keep this $%!! up

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

...all while the record execs are sitting in their corner offices with skyline views, collecting royalties.

When are these puppets going to learn.
30t6p3b.gif

ftjbe1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That made me laugh for some reason good pic choice 
Big wig got one of these in the corner of the office,
27wu22w.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

...all while the record execs are sitting in their corner offices with skyline views, collecting royalties.

When are these puppets going to learn.
30t6p3b.gif

ftjbe1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif