Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

If you’re innocent take it to trial.

But when you’re guilty just get a PD and take the plea.

My man pleaded innocent with the victim alive and willing to testify.

TF was he thinking 😂

I haven’t been that involved in this but the more I think about it the more I see how he made his own cold hard bed.

10 years state time in Cali 😮‍💨

Good luck

Crazy that he couldn’t cop any sort of plea deal. Wait, did he plead not guilty? All I remember is that he was facing something like 20 years.

Gotta go down as one of theeee dumbest reasons to go to prison for 10 years. Illegally own a gun. Illegally conceal said gun. Use gun not for a life/death situation, but instead to intimidate a female acquaintance

Edit*** kingkoopa kingkoopa just saw your second post. Dude is a dummy for real :lol:

The bar is high but he legit might be the dumbest rapper/singer of all time :lol:

All of this could've been avoided if he didn't try moving like Pac and slandering her name left and right after she was ready to let **** slide.

Now he's going from free and rich to jail until 2029 at least and his career is probably never gonna recover.

Napoléon complex is a *****

Crazy that he couldn’t cop any sort of plea deal. Wait, did he plead not guilty? All I remember is that he was facing something like 20 years.

Gotta go down as one of theeee dumbest reasons to go to prison for 10 years. Illegally own a gun. Illegally conceal said gun. Use gun not for a life/death situation, but instead to intimidate a female acquaintance

Edit*** kingkoopa kingkoopa just saw your second post. Dude is a dummy for real :lol:
He turned down a plea deal knowing full well he wasn't innocent :lol:

1st time offense? State Time he sees 40% of the time? maybe he's out in 3.5-4.

That boy should of just took the plea from the jump though.

The bar is high but he legit might be the dumbest rapper/singer of all time :lol:

All of this could've been avoided if he didn't try moving like Pac and slandering her name left and right after she was ready to let **** slide.

Now he's going from free and rich to jail until 2029 at least and his career is probably never gonna recover.

Napoléon complex is a *****

Yeah I was thinking this, how she didn't really even want to press charges but instead of being gracious he continued the most arrogant campaign out. Oof, 10 years, that's tough.

1st time offense? State Time he sees 40% of the time? maybe he's out in 3.5-4.

That boy should of just took the plea from the jump though.

This was in what, the 90's?

Kid is doing around 85%. This is a felony and a violent crime.

You'll be seeing Daystar in 2030 with time served and good behavior.

I've been looking for a Torey Lanez song for 2 years now, it's a banger and no not Litty. Can't tell if it's his song or he is guest staring. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom