Wait - so Nike had all red shoes out before Maestros?

Or am I missin somethin?
6yct28.jpg

These are before 94, right? I just wanna know because I know how much fuss the red Maestros got after the 1994 AS Game...but I know they weren't the firstred on reds...right?

No they werent the first red on reds. Just the first worn on that type of visibility of an all-star game.

These were Pippens shoes before he had a signature line with nike i think... correct me if iim wrong

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

These were Pippens shoes before he had a signature line with nike i think... correct me if iim wrong
that actually sounds about right...

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Riker

Or am I missin somethin?

6yct28.jpg

These are before 94, right? I just wanna know because I know how much fuss the red Maestros got after the 1994 AS Game...but I know they weren't the first red on reds...right?

Left: Ultra Force 3/4 (1990)
Right: Air Flight Lite 1991

Not sure if either were produced in those colorways the first year of release though.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Correct. Popular rumor is that Pippen basically demanded a sig shoe from Nike.

the air flight 89's were also originally released in red in certain urban areas.

the fresh prince of bel air Will had on some all red with a white swoosh air force 3 ? i bealive when he trys out for carlton basketball team

The first time Nike released all red shoes, but with a white swoosh, was the Nike Blazer Mid and Low in Red Suede, back in the seventies. Then they made an allred leather pair for Sam Bowie, when he was playing for the Portland Trailblazers during his rookie year. I think they were Blazers, Air Force 1's or apair of Air Trains, but I could be wrong about the models.

Back
Top Bottom