Waking up Early after Drinking?

Anyone ever try this and does it work?

chaser-hangover_1.jpg

I do it every time! I get sauced to the point of blacking out, but I'll wake up the next day bright and early feeling like a champ!! I like it better this way, hate being lazy

I do it every time! I get sauced to the point of blacking out, but I'll wake up the next day bright and early feeling like a champ!! I like it better this way, hate being lazy

Right here! When, Im not able to go back home I end up crashing at someones place and end up waking like at 9ish or so. Mind that we end up knocking out at 3ish haha..

Right here! When, Im not able to go back home I end up crashing at someones place and end up waking like at 9ish or so. Mind that we end up knocking out at 3ish haha..

Yep

pass out drunk at 3 a.m. wake up around 7-8 a.m. energized as hell with no hangover

matter fact I've never had a hangover before 

Yep

pass out drunk at 3 a.m. wake up around 7-8 a.m. energized as hell with no hangover

matter fact I've never had a hangover before 

E-VER-Y time... need to get up in 4 hours? Get wasted.. I wake up feeling BRAND DAMN NEW.. it's crazy. I be all perky
laugh.gif

E-VER-Y time... need to get up in 4 hours? Get wasted.. I wake up feeling BRAND DAMN NEW.. it's crazy. I be all perky
laugh.gif

I never really wake up with a hangover. But water and OJ does the job. I actually feel like I get a better type of sleep after drinking.

I never really wake up with a hangover. But water and OJ does the job. I actually feel like I get a better type of sleep after drinking.

Back
Top Bottom