Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

I got my interview. No contract needed.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

thats no big deal imo... when u do that %+*! all day everyday u bound to not feel like it sometimes... dont act like u never go to work and half #$* it for 8 hours

It's a big deal when it's a breach of contract. School shelled out an absurd amount of money for this bama to come in and not fulfill his contract on top of only performing for 40 minutes

how long of a set u want? jayz does 2 hour sets... not wale...

and are u crying over an interview? u sound like the diva... take that _ to court if u mad but u sound like a broad

also what did that marijuana part even have to do with anything? most rappers smoke weed... u think _s just go on stage sober? i dont get it... this just seems like a hate on wale post... the fans are happy but ur not cuz u wanted to take a picture with wale and ask him some questions he's already answered multiple times... maybe u shoulda been in the crowd instead of being on the business end...
THIS

OP is the bamma

thats no big deal imo... when u do that %+*! all day everyday u bound to not feel like it sometimes... dont act like u never go to work and half #$* it for 8 hours

It's a big deal when it's a breach of contract. School shelled out an absurd amount of money for this bama to come in and not fulfill his contract on top of only performing for 40 minutes

and are u crying over an interview? u sound like the diva... take that _ to court if u mad but u sound like a broad

also what did that marijuana part even have to do with anything? most rappers smoke weed... u think _s just go on stage sober? i dont get it... this just seems like a hate on wale post... the fans are happy but ur not cuz u wanted to take a picture with wale and ask him some questions he's already answered multiple times... maybe u shoulda been in the crowd instead of being on the business end...
THIS

OP is the bamma

If Wale wasnt a known NT member would all these negative threads even exist??

Originally Posted by cartune

I know, they all ways support NTers that are musicians until they actually become famous and then everyone starts to hate
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

I know, they all ways support NTers that are musicians until they actually become famous and then everyone starts to hate
30t6p3b.gif

he normally stays after shows to take pics and sign autographs for fans so he was probably having a bad night...

you seem upset OP...the weed in the article was so unnecessary cuz half the audience was probably fried for real
laugh.gif

he normally stays after shows to take pics and sign autographs for fans so he was probably having a bad night...

you seem upset OP...the weed in the article was so unnecessary cuz half the audience was probably fried for real
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

OP sound like a hatin groupie that wale aint smash 
This. 
laugh.gif

he probably didn't do an interview because he has nothing to promote right now. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

OP sound like a hatin groupie that wale aint smash 
This. 
laugh.gif

he probably didn't do an interview because he has nothing to promote right now. 

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

touche
I'm doing this right now.
I hate Wale, but I can understand that dude probably wasn't feeling it. Even athletes don't show up and go all out every game. 

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

touche
I'm doing this right now.
I hate Wale, but I can understand that dude probably wasn't feeling it. Even athletes don't show up and go all out every game. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

THIS

OP is the bamma

bling... BLAOW!

/thread

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

THIS

OP is the bamma

bling... BLAOW!

/thread

Back
Top Bottom