Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

Dedicating an entire Twitter account to hating on one man 
30t6p3b.gif

salt-shaker-2.jpg

It sounds like we need iLoveHipHop43 to come in and give us the other side of this story.

I see NT made the right call on this clown. Salt all through you post. Pull your skirt down and get a life fam. Thread backfire.

I see NT made the right call on this clown. Salt all through you post. Pull your skirt down and get a life fam. Thread backfire.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

"You'll probably block this one too like a @%@%!. But dont worry im relentless and twitter has no max on account names."

++*?!?!!?! Yo Wale get a restraining order b
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

qwsejkewZTyukfytreyjkuytertyjkerasrgjhgsasdfghfgfhsfghf

let it go man...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

"You'll probably block this one too like a @%@%!. But dont worry im relentless and twitter has no max on account names."

++*?!?!!?! Yo Wale get a restraining order b
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

qwsejkewZTyukfytreyjkuytertyjkerasrgjhgsasdfghfgfhsfghf

let it go man...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

OP just knew he was gonna get back up on this cuz so many member dont like Wale
roll.gif

twitter account is OD...  

laugh.gif
 @ wanting ross to drop him over this

Originally Posted by RavageBX

OP just knew he was gonna get back up on this cuz so many member dont like Wale
roll.gif

twitter account is OD...  

laugh.gif
 @ wanting ross to drop him over this

how long did you want wale to perform op, dude has 1 major album that didn't sell well, and 3 radio hits. 40 minutes at a free concert definitely seems legit, especially when most people probably didn't know the material. It's not like he was performing in dc, even then 2 hours would be a little much for an artist of his stature.

how long did you want wale to perform op, dude has 1 major album that didn't sell well, and 3 radio hits. 40 minutes at a free concert definitely seems legit, especially when most people probably didn't know the material. It's not like he was performing in dc, even then 2 hours would be a little much for an artist of his stature.

if Wale is a "nobody" then why is son so mad???

sounds like a SALTY *%$ ex. falls head over heels, but then is all "you weren't @!#! yada yada"

indifferent.gif

if Wale is a "nobody" then why is son so mad???

sounds like a SALTY *%$ ex. falls head over heels, but then is all "you weren't @!#! yada yada"

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom