laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These Niketalk lames man...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Someone should make a thread in general to alert the masses to these idiots getting punked...

MNR, do it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These Niketalk lames man...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Someone should make a thread in general to alert the masses to these idiots getting punked...

MNR, do it.

Refusing to say in person what is consistently said online is getting punked. Funny as hell. I hate twitter but doing a search on this subject was hilarious. awardshowbomaye and kherry...
roll.gif

Refusing to say in person what is consistently said online is getting punked. Funny as hell. I hate twitter but doing a search on this subject was hilarious. awardshowbomaye and kherry...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

roll.gif
name names though, I just see random NTers
just cuz you're on NT doesnt mean you've been talking crap about Wale.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

roll.gif
And some of those random NTers are the ones who do the main harassing on Twitter. Also, regardless of whether or not they were random, the fact that you are from Niketalk would make me hesitant to greet you with open arms whether you said something or not based off of the %%#! that's been said for the last few years. All they had to say was that they were fans of his music. Who introduces themselves as from Niketalk? I sure as hell don't. He could have said a lot worse than what was caught on tape and I wouldn't have blamed him one bit. There's only so much that someone can take before they lose it. NT keeps claiming that they are family but family doesn't do what they've done to that man on here and Twitter.

roll.gif
And some of those random NTers are the ones who do the main harassing on Twitter. Also, regardless of whether or not they were random, the fact that you are from Niketalk would make me hesitant to greet you with open arms whether you said something or not based off of the %%#! that's been said for the last few years. All they had to say was that they were fans of his music. Who introduces themselves as from Niketalk? I sure as hell don't. He could have said a lot worse than what was caught on tape and I wouldn't have blamed him one bit. There's only so much that someone can take before they lose it. NT keeps claiming that they are family but family doesn't do what they've done to that man on here and Twitter.

i was the first to go on Wale back in the day ... but the latest joint he dropped GOES ... im hoping for this CD to be official so all these punk %$! dudes from pa can hop off reppin their artists with half the talent *ahem* ...

Bottom line, Wale a beast ... DMV go harder than all ya'll folks spots ... so !*%# cali and !*%# ny ...

i was the first to go on Wale back in the day ... but the latest joint he dropped GOES ... im hoping for this CD to be official so all these punk %$! dudes from pa can hop off reppin their artists with half the talent *ahem* ...

Bottom line, Wale a beast ... DMV go harder than all ya'll folks spots ... so !*%# cali and !*%# ny ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

laugh.gif

c'mon dunny...we have one artist on right now...lets get a few more before we do all this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

laugh.gif

c'mon dunny...we have one artist on right now...lets get a few more before we do all this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
We good my cuzzo Dank Sinatra gonna blow up soon ... At least he better cuz I'm tryin to quit this job and be his manager
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
We good my cuzzo Dank Sinatra gonna blow up soon ... At least he better cuz I'm tryin to quit this job and be his manager
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Toilet Terror

laugh.gif
wale choose a good safe nt summit to appear at... wouldn't had talk crazy in ny, get his dreads slapped

The online tough talk continues. 
grin.gif

Watch how quickly you offer to dryclean his Alex English M&N jersey when he comes up to you. 

Originally Posted by Toilet Terror

laugh.gif
wale choose a good safe nt summit to appear at... wouldn't had talk crazy in ny, get his dreads slapped

The online tough talk continues. 
grin.gif

Watch how quickly you offer to dryclean his Alex English M&N jersey when he comes up to you. 

Originally Posted by Furrell

roll.gif

if someone harasses him on here or twitter and says some of the foul stuff i've seen people say about him then act scary in person their a coward, plain and simple to me.   im sure some of it is jokes and all in good fun but some people go to far with it.

i'm not a fan of most of his music and i think he lets way to much stuff get to him that he shouldn't even bother entertaining or acknowledging because he's giving the people talking about him what they want.  that said  that's how i really feel and if i was there i would've let it be known, i would've made it clear i have nothing against him at all but that's how i feel. if he got upset over my opinion of him then oh well but at least i would've been upfront about it.

Back
Top Bottom