Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

All ya'll *#%@%% sound mad than a *!$%* 
roll.gif
roll.gif
...... So let me get this straight..... Wale is suppose to sit there and argue with a bunch of guys who just introduced themselves as "Nt family"
indifferent.gif

The @+#@! did what any person would do say his piece and got the hell away from ya'll geek !#%!* #whenkeepinitrealgoeswrong

roll.gif
roll.gif
...... So let me get this straight..... Wale is suppose to sit there and argue with a bunch of guys who just introduced themselves as "Nt family"
indifferent.gif

The @+#@! did what any person would do say his piece and got the hell away from ya'll geek !#%!* #whenkeepinitrealgoeswrong

Originally Posted by tyisny

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

this.

+*@# is sad, I see if yall got legit beefs, but alot of yall on some "why you blocked me on twitter wale
frown.gif
" steez like some lil !!+ girls 

if you was gonna do some +*@# you woulda did it right then

I can't imagine what its like to have a bunch +%+@@$ hate you, you ain't never met and they know everything about and all you known about them is a twitter name/nt sn

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

this.

+*@# is sad, I see if yall got legit beefs, but alot of yall on some "why you blocked me on twitter wale
frown.gif
" steez like some lil !!+ girls 

if you was gonna do some +*@# you woulda did it right then

I can't imagine what its like to have a bunch +%+@@$ hate you, you ain't never met and they know everything about and all you known about them is a twitter name/nt sn

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by RavageBX

You sound stupid.
Dude's an idiot, his post made no sense at all. 
NY is not about gangbangin like that, it's no different than any state that has it's select few rough "hoods."
roll.gif
as if the sneaker forum summit in NY would just be hard as sh&t
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i'm saying.. the typical NY NTer looks like this

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by RavageBX

You sound stupid.
Dude's an idiot, his post made no sense at all. 
NY is not about gangbangin like that, it's no different than any state that has it's select few rough "hoods."
roll.gif
as if the sneaker forum summit in NY would just be hard as sh&t
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i'm saying.. the typical NY NTer looks like this

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

That's just it, wasn't nobody besides the DJ (who you saw say that We NT and who he pounded up as he walked off), this weird %!! dude (who recorded that) & some random twitter @%#% even goin off of him. 

Harm walked up to him when we first saw him right next to where that happened and said "What Up we from NT What's Good?" he sat his glass down and saluted him, didn't get LIVE At All, No Voices Raised, No Curse Words none of that @%%! #$%$ y'all saw in that clip and boys kept it moving to our destination.  We sat down and started eating.

Then the group he was talking to walked up to us while we were sitting there eating and boys said "We just saw Wale matter fact there he is right there" as he was walking down the street and they were all like "Where? Where?
eek.gif
"  They approached him all giddy with those @%#% from twitter with them "Oooh & Ahhhin" thirsty for his attention.  Then he started that rant, and conveniently he had a camera man with him.  Like Devin said he picked who to pull that on, and even then he pulled it when he had a camera recording him and part of that was only because the group he was talking to had %!*$*# who looked thirsty and were geeking.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The reality of that situation is extremely different from what y'all saw in that clip
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

That's just it, wasn't nobody besides the DJ (who you saw say that We NT and who he pounded up as he walked off), this weird %!! dude (who recorded that) & some random twitter @%#% even goin off of him. 

Harm walked up to him when we first saw him right next to where that happened and said "What Up we from NT What's Good?" he sat his glass down and saluted him, didn't get LIVE At All, No Voices Raised, No Curse Words none of that @%%! #$%$ y'all saw in that clip and boys kept it moving to our destination.  We sat down and started eating.

Then the group he was talking to walked up to us while we were sitting there eating and boys said "We just saw Wale matter fact there he is right there" as he was walking down the street and they were all like "Where? Where?
eek.gif
"  They approached him all giddy with those @%#% from twitter with them "Oooh & Ahhhin" thirsty for his attention.  Then he started that rant, and conveniently he had a camera man with him.  Like Devin said he picked who to pull that on, and even then he pulled it when he had a camera recording him and part of that was only because the group he was talking to had %!*$*# who looked thirsty and were geeking.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The reality of that situation is extremely different from what y'all saw in that clip
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

i was the first to go on Wale back in the day ... but the latest joint he dropped GOES ... im hoping for this CD to be official so all these punk %$! dudes from pa can hop off reppin their artists with half the talent *ahem* ...

Bottom line, Wale a beast ... DMV go harder than all ya'll folks spots ... so !*%# cali and !*%# ny ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

i was the first to go on Wale back in the day ... but the latest joint he dropped GOES ... im hoping for this CD to be official so all these punk %$! dudes from pa can hop off reppin their artists with half the talent *ahem* ...

Bottom line, Wale a beast ... DMV go harder than all ya'll folks spots ... so !*%# cali and !*%# ny ...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Refusing to say in person what is consistently said online is getting punked. Funny as hell. I hate twitter but doing a search on this subject was hilarious. awardshowbomaye and kherry...
roll.gif

Shut the @#+$ up #!*$+ ..
you don't even know the whole !!$@#$ story  ..

30t6p3b.gif

stupid $@*+!* like you gassin up his nonsense

Wale ain't punk no one

he WAITED like 20 mins to go to the least live #!*$+ and say that BS on camera ..

Had he not had a camera on him ( one of his crew ) , #!*$+ would've just sat where he was at

He didn't say *$%+ about "whats up and say whatever to my face now" .. none of that ..

Made a lil speech and got the hell outta there ..

He knew who to go at ..

Stop tryna play this *$%+ like he chumped someone .. cuz he didn't

you and Rell ..
Like I said on Twitter last night, you read you wanted to read and believed what you wanted to believed. I'm not discussing this any further.

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Refusing to say in person what is consistently said online is getting punked. Funny as hell. I hate twitter but doing a search on this subject was hilarious. awardshowbomaye and kherry...
roll.gif

Shut the @#+$ up #!*$+ ..
you don't even know the whole !!$@#$ story  ..

30t6p3b.gif

stupid $@*+!* like you gassin up his nonsense

Wale ain't punk no one

he WAITED like 20 mins to go to the least live #!*$+ and say that BS on camera ..

Had he not had a camera on him ( one of his crew ) , #!*$+ would've just sat where he was at

He didn't say *$%+ about "whats up and say whatever to my face now" .. none of that ..

Made a lil speech and got the hell outta there ..

He knew who to go at ..

Stop tryna play this *$%+ like he chumped someone .. cuz he didn't

you and Rell ..
Like I said on Twitter last night, you read you wanted to read and believed what you wanted to believed. I'm not discussing this any further.

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I mean if yall said whats up to him like regular +*%*!$ then there should be no reason why he wouldnt return the same respect. 
My problem is with the guys who be in here and all on Twitter sayin Wale aint !$$%, he's soft etc then meeting dude then falling back on their words
ohwell.gif
. If they feel its madatory to test a man everytime his name is brought up online, i figure that same sentiment would be shown in real life... but hey maybe i was raised different

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I mean if yall said whats up to him like regular +*%*!$ then there should be no reason why he wouldnt return the same respect. 
My problem is with the guys who be in here and all on Twitter sayin Wale aint !$$%, he's soft etc then meeting dude then falling back on their words
ohwell.gif
. If they feel its madatory to test a man everytime his name is brought up online, i figure that same sentiment would be shown in real life... but hey maybe i was raised different

Back
Top Bottom