Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

All ya'll *#%@%% sound mad than a *!$%* 
roll.gif
roll.gif
...... So let me get this straight..... Wale is suppose to sit there and argue with a bunch of guys who just introduced themselves as "Nt family"
indifferent.gif

The @+#@! did what any person would do say his piece and got the hell away from ya'll geek !#%!* #whenkeepinitrealgoeswrong

That's just it, wasn't nobody besides the DJ (who you saw say that We NT and who he pounded up as he walked off), this weird %!! dude (who recorded that) & some random twitter @%#% even goin off of him. 

Harm walked up to him when we first saw him right next to where that happened and said "What Up we from NT What's Good?" he sat his glass down and saluted him, didn't get LIVE At All, No Voices Raised, No Curse Words none of that @%%! #$%$ y'all saw in that clip and boys kept it moving to our destination.  We sat down and started eating.

Then the group he was talking to walked up to us while we were sitting there eating and boys said "We just saw Wale matter fact there he is right there" as he was walking down the street and they were all like "Where? Where?
eek.gif
"  They approached him all giddy with those @%#% from twitter with them "Oooh & Ahhhin" thirsty for his attention.  Then he started that rant, and conveniently he had a camera man with him.  Like Devin said he picked who to pull that on, and even then he pulled it when he had a camera recording him and part of that was only because the group he was talking to had %!*$*# who looked thirsty and were geeking.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The reality of that situation is extremely different from what y'all saw in that clip
laugh.gif

I mean if yall said whats up to him like regular +*%*!$ then there should be no reason why he wouldnt return the same respect. 
My problem is with the guys who be in here and all on Twitter sayin Wale aint !$$%, he's soft etc then meeting dude then falling back on their words
ohwell.gif
. If they feel its madatory to test a man everytime his name is brought up online, i figure that same sentiment would be shown in real life... but hey maybe i was raised different

Thats what he did, even with Harm putting out mogs was on NT... So when he japped out on that whole don't approach me with some I'm NT expecting me to show love that #++# didn't make any sense.  But at the same time he wasn't talking to us so IDGAF.  My whole thing is people are trying to make it into something it wasn't, like Rell of all people holding his balls, calling people lame and frail.
laugh.gif

As far as that 2nd part yea I agree.

All ya'll *#%@%% sound mad than a *!$%* 
roll.gif
roll.gif
...... So let me get this straight..... Wale is suppose to sit there and argue with a bunch of guys who just introduced themselves as "Nt family"
indifferent.gif

The @+#@! did what any person would do say his piece and got the hell away from ya'll geek !#%!* #whenkeepinitrealgoeswrong

That's just it, wasn't nobody besides the DJ (who you saw say that We NT and who he pounded up as he walked off), this weird %!! dude (who recorded that) & some random twitter @%#% even goin off of him. 

Harm walked up to him when we first saw him right next to where that happened and said "What Up we from NT What's Good?" he sat his glass down and saluted him, didn't get LIVE At All, No Voices Raised, No Curse Words none of that @%%! #$%$ y'all saw in that clip and boys kept it moving to our destination.  We sat down and started eating.

Then the group he was talking to walked up to us while we were sitting there eating and boys said "We just saw Wale matter fact there he is right there" as he was walking down the street and they were all like "Where? Where?
eek.gif
"  They approached him all giddy with those @%#% from twitter with them "Oooh & Ahhhin" thirsty for his attention.  Then he started that rant, and conveniently he had a camera man with him.  Like Devin said he picked who to pull that on, and even then he pulled it when he had a camera recording him and part of that was only because the group he was talking to had %!*$*# who looked thirsty and were geeking.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The reality of that situation is extremely different from what y'all saw in that clip
laugh.gif

I mean if yall said whats up to him like regular +*%*!$ then there should be no reason why he wouldnt return the same respect. 
My problem is with the guys who be in here and all on Twitter sayin Wale aint !$$%, he's soft etc then meeting dude then falling back on their words
ohwell.gif
. If they feel its madatory to test a man everytime his name is brought up online, i figure that same sentiment would be shown in real life... but hey maybe i was raised different

Thats what he did, even with Harm putting out mogs was on NT... So when he japped out on that whole don't approach me with some I'm NT expecting me to show love that #++# didn't make any sense.  But at the same time he wasn't talking to us so IDGAF.  My whole thing is people are trying to make it into something it wasn't, like Rell of all people holding his balls, calling people lame and frail.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Like I said, keeping reading what you want. Are y'all lame? Hell yeah y'all are. Did I call people frail? No I didn't.

Its @#*# like this as to why I don't rock with NT or even want to meet half of you in person.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Like I said, keeping reading what you want. Are y'all lame? Hell yeah y'all are. Did I call people frail? No I didn't.

Its @#*# like this as to why I don't rock with NT or even want to meet half of you in person.

At the end of the day I was taught to never speak on a situation without knowing the facts. A 35 second youtube clip doesn't let me know what happen prior. And it wasn't like Wale had his chest out saying "Talk that online #%+! now"
laugh.gif
He just said "I'm not showing love if yall call me a B online" ok cool.

At the end of the day I was taught to never speak on a situation without knowing the facts. A 35 second youtube clip doesn't let me know what happen prior. And it wasn't like Wale had his chest out saying "Talk that online #%+! now"
laugh.gif
He just said "I'm not showing love if yall call me a B online" ok cool.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

introducing yourself as "hey we're from nt" might be the gayest thing ever

truest thing stated in this thread.
all that nonsense spewed about this dude on here and you guys see him and say that?

not even a little tough talk? ya'll broad.

introducing yourself as "hey we're from nt" might be the gayest thing ever

truest thing stated in this thread.
all that nonsense spewed about this dude on here and you guys see him and say that?

not even a little tough talk? ya'll broad.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Fam you can't be serious... I mean this is coming from a person who followed nters around begging them to buy him drinks and food and who fb messaged/twitter dm'd nters asking for advice on how to approach/talk to females?!?!?! 

Like seriously BE FOR REAL WITH YOURSELF, no one wants to meet you my G 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

rell gonna body that chi n'
laugh.gif

Yea he's going to Judo chop me in my throat
laugh.gif

Fam you can't be serious... I mean this is coming from a person who followed nters around begging them to buy him drinks and food and who fb messaged/twitter dm'd nters asking for advice on how to approach/talk to females?!?!?! 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

rell gonna body that chi n'
laugh.gif

Yea he's going to Judo chop me in my throat
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So them lames told you that rumor too? Cool. I DM'd people asking for advice? Aight. You got it.

Got gassed up on a trip to Miami and now you think you're the +*#*. ##$# outta here.

Duke traits run strong in you, +!$@* made punk.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So them lames told you that rumor too? Cool. I DM'd people asking for advice? Aight. You got it.

Got gassed up on a trip to Miami and now you think you're the +*#*. ##$# outta here.

Duke traits run strong in you, +!$@* made punk.

Back
Top Bottom