Wale dont like dark skin people

Maybe that's just his taste... Let him be!

IMO too, I would never prefer a black woman. EVER! That's not being racist, but that's just my taste.

If I made a song and video defining what a beautiful woman is to me, it'd be with the type of girls I like.

Just saying.

A lot of shallow @*+ ppl on this board and in life in general
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

And she'll be coming out with an entire documentary of this drivel.

laugh.gif
 at her saying this is something that needs to be addressed. What is she going to say that hasn't been said before?

this...either she got extra sensitive from her 6 months of working on her documentary or it was simply a way to bring introduce said project...whatever the reasoning, it is a useless argument; shouldn't she have a problem with how the women were objectified in general?

Had to stop watching after I heard her say the "beat was african". Huh?

the drum line (bongos/congas) could be taken as such...but definitely not exclusive to african beats/music, it was a irrelevant thing to say anyway, what did it really have to do with the video?

I'm going to go against the grain and agree with her points....

However Wale is a garbage rapper & he probably didn't even screen the 'pretty girls' in his video - they were chosen by the producer/director.

lol this girl is prolly the type to hate black dudes who go out with white girls....like me
tongue.gif
(i ain't mad tho, im happy as hell).
w.e f this b. she mad cuz she's not in a music video.

Originally Posted by vood99

However Wale is a garbage rapper & he probably didn't even screen the 'pretty girls' in his video - they were chosen by the producer/director.
indifferent.gif

1. Wale a garbage rapper? HA!
indifferent.gif

2. Agree? How though? Does it matter what race he has in his videos? Maybe he doesnt like dark skin girls. Maye the producers/directors dosnt like dark skin girls. Its their preference. Not hers.

FTR there was a local casting call for the video. From what I understand Wale was at least at the casting cuz he was on Twitter talking about being at Potomac Mills before it started or something like that. So he did havesome kind of say in the girls in the video.

Originally Posted by vood99

so you're agreeing just because everyone else is disagreeing? 
eyes.gif

i guess that makes you cool, huh

false

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

Originally Posted by Damu

i'm white and i love dark skinned black chicks and they seem to like me. the contrast of your shot on their skin when you finish is
eek.gif
devil.gif
like the contrast of the semen in your mouth when you give head to yourself? (word to your reply in the 'walrus' thread)

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
laugh.gif
yo are you following me around? do you not have a life? i might have to put my posts in my profile on private just so you leave me alone with your lame +@# jokes
grin.gif

i'm white and i love dark skinned black chicks and they seem to like me. the contrast of your shot on their skin when you finish is
eek.gif
devil.gif
like the contrast of the semen in your mouth when you give head to yourself? (word to your reply in the 'walrus' thread)

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
laugh.gif
yo are you following me around? do you not have a life? i might have to put my posts in my profile on private just so you leave me alone with your lame +@# jokes
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that post is gonna haunt u bro i saw your name and remembered the walrus thread but its just jokes fam if you get mad

they just gonna do it more

This woman is an idiot.  First off, she said 3/20 girls in video were black.  12% of country is black, so that is OVERLY representative.  2nd, It's a GOOD thing that black girls werent in it. This isn't an educational documentary...its a rap video.  All rap video girls are looked at as scallywags?  She should be fighting for ALL women to stay away from these videos.  

Originally Posted by biff lawson

eek.gif
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that post is gonna haunt u bro i saw your name and remembered the walrus thread but its just jokes fam if you get mad

they just gonna do it more
what did he say 
laugh.gif

EDIT: nvm i saw it
sick.gif

its time for a new SN dude
roll.gif

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Sounds like a disliker 
ohwell.gif
but honestly who does like dark skin people
grin.gif
I like BEAUTIFUL women color doesn't matter, but in this case you need a visual .
based on looks alone i'd marry all three....and if it matters i'm not black.
wink.gif

11c4e3q.jpg

wrnarb.jpg

2q8raxf.jpg

pimp.gif

It's ironic how NT assumes I only like white women....because my favorite type of black women are slim and dark
embarassed.gif
. I love white girls and skinny dark skinned black girls
laugh.gif

Who's the last girl u posted
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

She needs to log off life and go back to her cave.
Tell her to come back out when were ready to invent the wheel.

Back
Top Bottom