Wale dont like dark skin people

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I know I'm not smashing. No need to rub it in trenchcoat mafia.

HOLY JESUS CHRIST! (no pun intended lavey)

trenchcoat mafia.
if i didnt know any better i'd think you were jason or marcus. lmaoooooooooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everything she is saying is absolutely true! That video is wack to me because the song is called pretty girls and I see nearly no representation of black girls. I like all colors of women, Wale might not, that's cool but the video is still wack. The chick is dumb because she made a rant video about it. The way I see it is if you don't like the vid then don't watch it. Why, now a days, when someone disagrees with something they have to make a blog, video, or essay about it? Sit the f down, nobody cares about what you think!

Wale doesn't like light skin people listen to "Shades" on his album.

Dude was hella salty about being dark skin.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Wale doesn't like light skin people listen to "Shades" on his album.

Dude was hella salty about being dark skin.
laugh.gif
 he's nigerian right? lol .....

I don't listen to Wale but I saw him on 106 and Park and he looked like he was on that stuff, talking some wild @#$% about "That Thing". Was it a reference to a song, or is he just out of it.

Just another naughty head %!$#* hoping Wes snipes make my life a bit different
In middle school I had to write to be timid I had beautiful words but girls never listened
Listen, blacker the berry sweeter the powder well im fruit punch concentrate and they water
Walk into my room thinking how to make moves ain thinking like a student but how ice t do it
Light dudes had the girls looking there all year it’s not fair, the ones with the good hair

Couldn’t adapt to naps I wear caps they nap and slept on me man I hate black
Skin tone I wish I could take it back or rearrange my status maybe if I was khaki
Associating light skin with classy the menstrual show showed a me that was not me

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by Damu

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

Originally Posted by Damu

i'm white and i love dark skinned black chicks and they seem to like me. the contrast of your shot on their skin when you finish is
eek.gif
devil.gif
like the contrast of the semen in your mouth when you give head to yourself? (word to your reply in the 'walrus' thread)

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
laugh.gif
yo are you following me around? do you not have a life? i might have to put my posts in my profile on private just so you leave me alone with your lame +@# jokes
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that post is gonna haunt u bro i saw your name and remembered the walrus thread but its just jokes fam if you get mad

they just gonna do it more
what did he say 
laugh.gif

EDIT: nvm i saw it
sick.gif

its time for a new SN dude
roll.gif
Yeah I just seen it too. but whats more
sick.gif
is his avy though.

Spoiler [+]
niketalk

laugh.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

That chick is STUPID. I had to turn it off when she said "Spanish" girls. So, she's 100% sure they're from Spain?

Originally Posted by RenaRene

"She's proud of her African Heritage" huh?
She looks like a walking contradiction. And her bleached out weave is reminding me of Vincent from Beauty and the Beast
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah you can tell chick has issues. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

This chick is a moron. I don't see her being the type to go out and date a dude looking like he came straight off the Amistad.
And how do you know this?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom