Wale got his panties in a bunch again. vol. Female Tendencies.

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

This dude tries too hard to act tough.
eyes.gif

when does wale try to act tough tho?

You kno he signed to Maybach?? 
The hell is you saying? It's not death row records....it's maybach music.
You.
Are.

A.

Complete.

Idiot.

seriously like dude said the only reason this thread was even made was because wale is on NT
Yup. And to top it off Wale still hasn't apologized. Or maybe people wanted others to see who he really was. But it doesn't matter because their opinion of him won't change.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

lol last time i checked your allowed to joke on twitter ..half of y'all do that to me ...if i was upset in real life ..id adress her..we are on the same tour ...y'all sensitive not me...im a normal !+%$% ...i talk shy like y'all ..i get excited whn my team wins like y'all ..i crack jokes back when i want like y'all...i pride myself on being the same person i was before $ and attention...y'all should take it easy...cuz i have yet to see an NT person say anything but "i love ur music" in person ..its never that serious...as u were

Where Mayor at?
laugh.gif

And man you know you were trying to hurt some feelings with those jabs.  Btw, I hope the 11 songs you're putting out this week are Attention Deficit-type material and not that chain music trash...

Originally Posted by moundraised23

whole thread is $%!$@+ hilarious

Wale has got to be rich enough at this point that foolishness SHOULDN'T bother him enough to launch a verbal tirade on twitter lol...he makes himself look clownish.

but you cats letting NT gas you up enough to try to approach this dude in public are wack as anything omg lol.

Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

Wale has got to be rich enough at this point that foolishness SHOULDN'T bother him enough to launch a verbal tirade on twitter lol...he makes himself look clownish.

but you cats letting NT gas you up enough to try to approach this dude in public are wack as anything omg lol.
Any male who uses "omg" or "lol" is a certified herb, though.

And foolishness should only bother you if you're broke?  What kinda dumb +!%!@#+ logic is that?

Originally Posted by Its A DC Thing

Originally Posted by Pmighty

eyes.gif

when does wale try to act tough tho?

You kno he signed to Maybach?? 
so you're saying Stalley acts tough as well?

Stalley isnt even signed to them all of those were rumors but if he does I prolly would be wrong
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
So after the deal dude didnt get tatted and start saying about alot of nothing, yea I didn't bring a valid point saying that but the deal did change him

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i never realized this was the Rosa that was pregnant by Rob Kardashian on the show
until now

she got knocked up by Rob Kardashian ?
on the show she said she lost the baby though

we all know what that means though 
tired.gif

IF YOU CAN'T RESPECT SOMEONE APPROACHING HIM FOR DISRESPECTING THEIR SISTER THEN YOU REALLY LACK MORALS.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

And foolishness should only bother you if you're broke?  What kinda dumb +!%!@#+ logic is that?
so using two of the most common..if not THE most common..internet acronyms makes me a herb? certified one at that?
no one even referred to you..stop trying to flex you sound like a scorned broad lol

i respect dude for trying to check him for what was said to his man's sis..

but you guys keep tabs on whatever incidents this man is involved in like you get paid to do so.

so using two of the most common..if not THE most common..internet acronyms makes me a herb? certified one at that?
no one even referred to you..stop trying to flex you sound like a scorned broad lol

i respect dude for trying to check him for what was said to his man's sis..

but you guys keep tabs on whatever incidents this man is involved in like you get paid to do so.

its 2011
GOONS ARE ON FB

"TO BAD IM ON GIN FREE MY !!#!$ BOOMAH... HOTHEAD WE GONE MAKE A MESS IN MIAMI NIGHTS ROKK BOTTON ENT LIVE , LOL WE OUT CHEA ***"

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]"[/font]tAKe it Fa a gAmE U n yA DaWgZ a gEt kNocKd OfF OnE 2 dUeCe dAtZ WeRe i B geTTin mY roKKz OfF"

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

I can somewhat agree on the 'omg' but 'lol' though? Cmon son, everyone uses that 
eyes.gif

Its straight true to...

If he doesn't say anything yall ride him.... he says something yall ride him.. loss/loss situation.

He was close to Rosa she did kinda cross the line and if a friend did that some would react the same way. Oh wellz

I never understood the negativity towards dude, if you hate him, cool, doesn't mean you need to remind us every time a thread about him comes up.

Originally Posted by three2three

How is that e-thugging when this was live in person. He disrespected my boys sister when he was trying to get at her but she wasnt feeling it and he hit her with "B" and dismissed her on a real rude tip. My boy was merely defending his kin but he went straight for security.
Not even knowing the issue at hand, and this sounds JUST like ole'boy.

#sticktothemusicpeople

Stay classy son! You say it was all jokes but you look tacky tweeting nonsensical garbage like that.

Learn to brush things off. when you feel the need to defend yourself all the time, then you look insecure son.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Kanye talks about a female (amber rose) and you guys give the
pimp.gif
Wale talks about a female and you guys give the
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
*%#@ doesn't make sense to me

laugh.gif
Better yet, Kanye falls in LOVE with a %+#, dumps her, then proceeds to still talk about her 6 months later.  But thats 
pimp.gif
I made a point of going into the Kanye thread to call out this dude and his female tendencies. C'mon son. Get over her already. Keep it moving.

All that ego and you gonna run around hurt when you should be able to pull another A+ female no problem? Sounds like he ain't as secure as he'd like to have you believe.

And I don't even blame Kanye for it because that's real life. It's y'all judgemental rug rats that get it twisted.

Cats clowning Wiz for "wifing" her but their lord and savior Kanye West still crying over that and that don't say a word.

Now thems "hypocrites"!

AND......no self respecting man should ever use "lol" or "omg". Co-signed.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Cats clowning Wiz for "wifing" her but their lord and savior Kanye West still crying over that and that don't say a word.

Im a regular fan of Kanye and dude is dating a model. Yea Blame Game was alot but Im pretty sure dude is over it and he mentions it becuz she's famous.

Im a regular fan of Kanye and dude is dating a model. Yea Blame Game was alot but Im pretty sure dude is over it and he mentions it becuz she's famous.

laugh.gif
Over it?  Dude came outta pocked on AR last month w. his tweets....dating a model but got a stripper from Sue's still on his mind...

but Wiz is the one who is the simp tho...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
Over it?  Dude came outta pocked on AR last month w. his tweets....dating a model but got a stripper from Sue's still on his mind...

but Wiz is the one who is the simp tho...
grin.gif

You acting like dude went Taylor Swift,  yea he throws a couple shots but she still talks about him in interviews talking bout Wiz is a better man.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

i just read y'all posts..yal the same ones who talk shy bout everybody alllllllll the time ...

when you mention my name you hear the same snickers, lame n's they ain't winners certainly
I put the city on my back young vertebrae 
and this the thanks I get please show me courtesy

Back
Top Bottom