Wale - Hundred Miles & Runnin?

Is 124 another neighborhood where most of the dudes that claim it dont even own a home there to claim on their taxes.

When will my people realize...
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

Quote:
124 out gaithersburg...
:rofl:
roll.gif
F this sneaker sh__!

Quote:
Is 124 another neighborhood where most of the dudes that claim it dont even own a home there to claim on their taxes.

When will my people realize...

nah lavan...you should have stayed around at the summit longer. only then would you get it

124 ..thats where i lived for a couple years ...shady grove spiceberry etc.. its mostly spanish people there now i think...

yeah son it mostly is. but over in west deer park the same people be around there still
Free Money for '07...the new movement​

spiceberry huh, most of my peoples out there Amity, Flower Hill, and washtington grove. all the spanish people takin over out there by west deer park like he said^^ and ole town.

tape was fire...DC Gorillaz and W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E was crack but wheres the noVA love...we need a show out here cuz he got big fans round the prince william county area...i remember when he performed at the gogo in fredericksburg and didnt kno who 5-5 and Southside was...lol...and believe it please, i'm a fan fa sho it just seems he pay alot more attention to MD than VA when we make up a big part of his fanbase..

124...damn i remember growing up...dudes stayed claimin 612 or 124...imaging if dudes repped 355....you know how many people that would be...
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Wow....124 MoCo Gaitherburg lol... all the way up in the boondocks, no wonder I aint know about/never heasrd about it...How the females up there?

im know alot of imaginary players comin from 124. so rep where u from

Emory Grove / Quail Valley > 124
Back from banned camp!

^^^ I bet it's across the street from Tysons 2 Galleria.
COMING VERY SOON...

^U sound stupid jo, Tyson is in VA, ovbiously we're talking about Moco/124 or whatever soo the place has to be in MoCo.

Gaitherburg aint the ideal place you would call/find a ''hood'' (I have been there and it is a place I would raise my future kids in,can u dig it lol). MoCo doesnt qualify as a crime-ridden enviroment lol. So bascially, it probably is soft with a bunch of "wonnabes" or dudes who moved out of PG/DC but they probably jah deep tho. Them MS youngins probably took over now.

wow....imma just leave that comment alone....its chill out here....they do have some wannabee's...alot of it are the kids and teenagers these day...not no hoods out here really...they have some bad areas...but its nothing like the city or oxon hill type area...as for girls...we do got some...no bs

oh, i dont rep anything...def not 124 or anything like that...@#%$ i moved out here from nyc to silvers pring when i was young and ended up in moco....
My parents bought a house in one of the most whitest neighbor hoods in the area....now to me..thats a good look...

and still i can go to whatever nieghboor hood and just chill...

INDUSTRYDESIGNS

I hate that some of these Made for TV Thugs claim these so-called "hoods" and at the same time their parents have a T.S.P....on top of that...they probably grew up in a house WITH both parents. If you can't claim it on your taxes...you can't claim it! Buy some property there...and THEN rep' 124 or 123456789 or whatever you wanna rep.

That's that "ni9g@-mentality" that is holding my people back and has already poisoned the hispanic community too...becuase now they are Made for TV Thugs...with swords and running through the streets calling each other "ni9g@"....which is one that I'll never understand. Thank you Fat Joe and J-Lo.

Can we finish talking about the mixtape though?
COMING VERY SOON...

man 124 hahaha. my man greg used to rep them HARD up @ school..

heard em on a gogo tape one time and the bamma almost lost his mind! lol..

yeah 124 used to get shoutouted out alot....

i mean just cause we from around gaithersburg/moco dont mean we dont brach of in other area of md/dc/va...

it is kinda boring out her...but its home

..to me its all on big area...except bmore...they def different out there....no knockin anyone there just sayin...

yeah but you got to remember..some the rappers yall hearing now and listening to... that claim dc that rep it hard...aint from the city and they from out here...so..there are alot of raido personalities that live out here too....

INDUSTRYDESIGNS

Back
Top Bottom