wale is killing everyone

Originally Posted by DaKing301

@Dub 253 your link screwed up man i tried to check it out
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I read this title somehow thinking he made a diss track to a whole lot of ppl for some reason.

I read this title somehow thinking he made a diss track to a whole lot of ppl for some reason.

I actually kinda feel bad for Wale. You know how people in our generation do. Once a couple people start something...everyone bandwagons and falls right in line.

So right now...I guess it's "in" to hate on Wale. I'm not exactly sure what he did to warrant it... cause I don't really pay attention to all that stuff. But what I am noticing is that the comments seem to have an effect on him, because a lot of his songs are always referring to people hating on him, etc.

He's a talented rapper IMO. I'm not sure about him musically yet (his debut album didn't really do anything for me at all. And I still don't understand how he could allow J.Cole to do that to him on his own debut). But I think it's a lie to act like he can't rap. Because he definitely can.

Hopefully he will just use the critics as inspiration. I'd like to see him win. I support the hometown folk

DMV is RNB i agree with you strongly on that hater part. a lot of people front like they dont hate on people but look at the comments. fakes and lames

Back
Top Bottom