wale is killing everyone

@maserati how aboutyou read before you talk. earlier in the comments i said something about him not really being be the best. thanks for taking this post seriously though i guess
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DaKing301

@maserati how aboutyou read before you talk. earlier in the comments i said something about him not really being be the best. thanks for taking this post seriously though i guess
30t6p3b.gif

*@%* you and your comments

but don't be on *@%* +%%% and try to call me out on subtweet +%%% ++*%*

and i dont see what the point of coming into this post and just laughing. how about you admit your a hater and get on with your life

This cant be life. Just simply cannot.

Time for you to stop posting before you get run off this site like Wale was.

@noskey i honestly dont care what some of these illiterate cats are saying. its kinda funny actually. when people started directing their comments towards me and not to the topic thats when people started making mistakes

Originally Posted by DJMano34

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

I'll never understand how n_'s hate Wale but be in Wiz Khalifa and Lil B threads talking bout how great they are.  Lyrically Wale could out rap 90% of these new cats out today. Cole is the only person I think think off the top of my head that could out rap him.
Yeah Wale can rap, but Wiz is better as an artist. Im from DC, I mess with Wale music (some of it) but I don't mess with him as a person. When he was on the come up I 
was at an event (around the time Hate is the new Love was released) and he came in their like he was somebody. Like N* you aint nobody! Thats just one of the reasons 

people dont mess with him, because of his personality or how he carry himself. From the music business standpoint, he doesn't have a good image. The singles that he 

releases arent for his "true" fans. and he is straight up ugly. He is not going to sell records. He's just a mixtape rapper. Oh yeah one more thing.

Cudi > Wale (musically)

Cudi > Wale (lyrically) Cudi just choose not to go that route.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Come on man.  I like Cudi but he can't rap....at all...like at all....at all.  So he just chooses to suck at it i guess.  Well conveniently enough im the best rapper ever i just choose to not rap.

To OP you will come to find that everyone in here hates Wale.  I respect the man for making it in DC which not many rappers do.  I like his music i'd see him live if i got cheap tickets but people from the DMV never want to see anyone make it.  So they all just turn to haters as soon as some one starts becoming "mainstream". 

But seriously...you from DC with a Cowboys avy.....seriously....

@jking respect the opinion and yeah man i was raised around boys fans. and @importking just go ahead and leave now lil b is a chump

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by DJMano34

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

I'll never understand how n_'s hate Wale but be in Wiz Khalifa and Lil B threads talking bout how great they are.  Lyrically Wale could out rap 90% of these new cats out today. Cole is the only person I think think off the top of my head that could out rap him.
Yeah Wale can rap, but Wiz is better as an artist. Im from DC, I mess with Wale music (some of it) but I don't mess with him as a person. When he was on the come up I 
was at an event (around the time Hate is the new Love was released) and he came in their like he was somebody. Like N* you aint nobody! Thats just one of the reasons 

people dont mess with him, because of his personality or how he carry himself. From the music business standpoint, he doesn't have a good image. The singles that he 

releases arent for his "true" fans. and he is straight up ugly. He is not going to sell records. He's just a mixtape rapper. Oh yeah one more thing.

Cudi > Wale (musically)

Cudi > Wale (lyrically) Cudi just choose not to go that route.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Come on man.  I like Cudi but he can't rap....at all...like at all....at all.  So he just chooses to suck at it i guess.  Well conveniently enough im the best rapper ever i just choose to not rap.

To OP you will come to find that everyone in here hates Wale.  I respect the man for making it in DC which not many rappers do.  I like his music i'd see him live if i got cheap tickets but people from the DMV never want to see anyone make it.  So they all just turn to haters as soon as some one starts becoming "mainstream". 

But seriously...you from DC with a Cowboys avy.....seriously....
Was just about to post THIS

why is the hate so thick on Wale?

i mean... not even putting my opinion of his music in it but...

jeez... why so much hate?

Originally Posted by handullz

he's just so personable

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

being from DC, i have an abundance of respect for Wale. i created this post to see what you guys think of him. all opinions welcomed

Yea with that boring and weak flow.
he can outrap 150% of the dudes in MMI, though
Even if that were remotely true. What makes you think i'm an in-house producer? Poor kids. 

Originally Posted by handullz

Dude just kinda sucks......it's not that serious.

@noskey i honestly dont care what some of these illiterate cats are saying. its kinda funny actually. when people started directing their comments towards me and not to the topic thats when people started making mistakes

Really? U cant even formulate proper sentences fam. Its time for u to hit the block Dukie.

Back
Top Bottom