Wale officially signed with Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group

Jah cure gettin signed to Maybach music is the best part of this.
Hopefully he capitalizes.

Jah cure gettin signed to Maybach music is the best part of this.
Hopefully he capitalizes.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

%**% a lane... why everybody wanna put _s in boxes?

specialized in one field >> "jack of all trades, king of none"

nah... them one track minded MCs are ehhh... usually just punchline rappers or slick talkers like jadakiss...

mos def is a way better artist than jada... so is kanye... jada doesnt get compared to anyone great
laugh.gif
c'mon son...kanye said banks is one of da greatest rappers out..and HE's not touchin jada
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i'll take a hardrive of mos def over jada.

Ok we gotta stop giving Kanye's opinions on rappers merit

son has a new top 5 every 6 weeks....he had Mase on his at one point...he thinks CyHi is good....im totally ignoring his thoughts
laugh.gif

nah... them one track minded MCs are ehhh... usually just punchline rappers or slick talkers like jadakiss...

mos def is a way better artist than jada... so is kanye... jada doesnt get compared to anyone great
laugh.gif
c'mon son...kanye said banks is one of da greatest rappers out..and HE's not touchin jada
grin.gif
laugh.gif

son has a new top 5 every 6 weeks....he had Mase on his at one point...he thinks CyHi is good....im totally ignoring his thoughts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

No Hands Would've burned down the clubs without him regardless ..
Roscoe and Waka Blessed him by putting him on that

But as far him Signing to MMG ...

eyes.gif

We'll See What Happens
Yeahhh, but the club goers and the %%#%+*! love Wale's part the most

And the homie Meek w/ Ross-esque beats
pimp.gif

Too bad he's prolly gonna catch a body or something. Meek is a $%!@$@$ live wire

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

No Hands Would've burned down the clubs without him regardless ..
Roscoe and Waka Blessed him by putting him on that

But as far him Signing to MMG ...

eyes.gif

We'll See What Happens
Yeahhh, but the club goers and the %%#%+*! love Wale's part the most

And the homie Meek w/ Ross-esque beats
pimp.gif

Too bad he's prolly gonna catch a body or something. Meek is a $%!@$@$ live wire

YO!

I'll hold off in my judgment of this move. BUT... more BKS is what he needs in his life. "No Hands" is undeniable. But my feeling was always that bringing other rappers into his sound - ala Gucci on "Pretty Girls" - would eventually pay huge dividends. We'll see.

DF!!!

YO!

I'll hold off in my judgment of this move. BUT... more BKS is what he needs in his life. "No Hands" is undeniable. But my feeling was always that bringing other rappers into his sound - ala Gucci on "Pretty Girls" - would eventually pay huge dividends. We'll see.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Who the hell is Jah Cure? Sounds like a battle rapper.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Who the hell is Jah Cure? Sounds like a battle rapper.

Good Look for wale...I've heard everyone and they mama say "She say look ma, No hands" so he's doing something right

Good Look for wale...I've heard everyone and they mama say "She say look ma, No hands" so he's doing something right

a lot are saying that wale had a good look on no hands. i heard of clubs that actually just cut his whole part out and kept it moving like it was a two verse single. anyone ever notice this?

a lot are saying that wale had a good look on no hands. i heard of clubs that actually just cut his whole part out and kept it moving like it was a two verse single. anyone ever notice this?

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

yea i heard this happen on the radio
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom