Wale officially signed with Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group

Wale has very few GOOD SONGS.
Truth...at least hes moving in the right direction...all the south type of songs are a far better look than that real hip hop crap hes been doing..putting together quality songs>trying to lecture picture on beats

Truth...at least hes moving in the right direction...all the south type of songs are a far better look than that real hip hop crap hes been doing..putting together quality songs>trying to lecture picture on beats

Originally Posted by Qualmes

let's not get too carried away....wale is a good rapper, but he's too "left" and too backpacker.....ross gonna pull him more towards da center and fix his flow...and i hope

he throws him a damn chain at least, he was lookin NAKED in da no hands video
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Qualmes

let's not get too carried away....wale is a good rapper, but he's too "left" and too backpacker.....ross gonna pull him more towards da center and fix his flow...and i hope

he throws him a damn chain at least, he was lookin NAKED in da no hands video
laugh.gif

You dudes really saying this won't do anything for Wale? Son isn't as much of a bum as most of you think. Dudes gave triple c's a listen due to Ross, so imagine a dude that's actually decent. The thing with Ross is that it's not just a name like Roc nation. Ross and Wale will actually be making music together, and probably a ton of it. That's something that no one on Roc nation will ever get from Jay until they scorching which they gotta do on their own. Yall can say all you want about Ross or even Wayne, but both those dudes show love to their artist, and to up and comers. Jay will wait til dudes reach super stardom to "show love". I'm surprised dude has shown Cole a little bit of love so far. 

You dudes really saying this won't do anything for Wale? Son isn't as much of a bum as most of you think. Dudes gave triple c's a listen due to Ross, so imagine a dude that's actually decent. The thing with Ross is that it's not just a name like Roc nation. Ross and Wale will actually be making music together, and probably a ton of it. That's something that no one on Roc nation will ever get from Jay until they scorching which they gotta do on their own. Yall can say all you want about Ross or even Wayne, but both those dudes show love to their artist, and to up and comers. Jay will wait til dudes reach super stardom to "show love". I'm surprised dude has shown Cole a little bit of love so far. 

Everybody keep mentioning No Hands. Wasn't even his song 
laugh.gif
. Thats how you know he wasn't popping like should be. MMG be cutting checks though.

laugh.gif
. Thats how you know he wasn't popping like should be. MMG be cutting checks though.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
having LOOK has ALWAYS been on of da most important ways a new rapper can pop off....

like AZ on life's a b_

laugh.gif
having LOOK has ALWAYS been on of da most important ways a new rapper can pop off....

like AZ on life's a b_

Wale cannot be goin' to sign to anyone hat is hot at the moment.

Ross was the man in 2010, but doesn't necessarilly (sp) mean that he's goin' to be hot n' poppin in 2011.

Wale has yet to impress me, but i'm willing to listen to his Maybach Music material in 2011...

Wale cannot be goin' to sign to anyone hat is hot at the moment.

Ross was the man in 2010, but doesn't necessarilly (sp) mean that he's goin' to be hot n' poppin in 2011.

Wale has yet to impress me, but i'm willing to listen to his Maybach Music material in 2011...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

%**% a lane... why everybody wanna put _s in boxes?

specialized in one field >> "jack of all trades, king of none"

nah... them one track minded MCs are ehhh... usually just punchline rappers or slick talkers like jadakiss...

mos def is a way better artist than jada... so is kanye... jada doesnt get compared to anyone great
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

%**% a lane... why everybody wanna put _s in boxes?

specialized in one field >> "jack of all trades, king of none"

nah... them one track minded MCs are ehhh... usually just punchline rappers or slick talkers like jadakiss...

mos def is a way better artist than jada... so is kanye... jada doesnt get compared to anyone great
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

like AZ on life's a b_

Exactly!

laugh.gif

like AZ on life's a b_

Exactly!

I don't care who hes signed to as long as he continues to put out dope music. I don't care what anyone says 100 miles and running and TMAN is good music.

Back
Top Bottom