Wale x Nike Foamposite..."Waleposites"

ASAP Rocky >>> Wale

So I guess that means JS Adidas over Foamsposites? NO!! That's the point I'm trying to make, the music should be irrelevant when it comes to sneakers

Personally I think Wale is overrated, but people are going to cop because he's a sneaker head? trash...

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by BronLe

Lol he's a rapper who's signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music label group, to put it in perspective for someone who doesn't know who he is, he's on the same level as Drake or J. Cole. He's also a member here and has confronted a few NTers at a Florida meet up.

o9ivlh.jpg
*%%% erotic
wow... they are short.

I like Wal'e, as a Rapper and Fellow Sneakerhead. I was listen to a interview that he did, and he seem pretty down to earth. Can't wait to see what they are like....hope that they are better the other rapper, that have tried and failed......50....Jay......

Originally Posted by Holiday

ASAP Rocky >>> Wale

So I guess that means JS Adidas over Foamsposites? NO!! That's the point I'm trying to make, the music should be irrelevant when it comes to sneakers

Personally I think Wale is overrated, but people are going to cop because he's a sneaker head? trash...

Stop being a prisoner of the moment. One dope mixtape honestly doesnt make me think A$ap & his crew are better than anyone.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

ASAP Rocky >>> Wale

Stop being a prisoner of the moment. One dope mixtape honestly doesnt make me think A$ap & his crew are better than anyone.

I respect your opinion, but I'm just not into Wale like that, I PERSONALLY rather listen to ASAP, thats me tho, and the fact that you put the dollar sign in his name makes me think you're into it more than you're letting on...

Onto the kicks, I heard they might be ACG Foam, that is just plain sad if true...
sick.gif

Y'all need to let my man Wale live. He's doin his thing and PS jealousy won't get you too far in life!!!

Originally Posted by VicRain24

ASAP Rocky >>> Wale

I respect your opinion, but I'm just not into Wale like that, I PERSONALLY rather listen to ASAP, thats me tho, and the fact that you put the dollar sign in his name makes me think you're into it more than you're letting on...

Onto the kicks, I heard they might be ACG Foam, that is just plain sad if true...
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 Nah not even..I just put the artist name like they present it. That was funny though.

they're deff. not gonna be pros wale barely wears pros... and they are most likely gonna be a friends and family only 

Originally Posted by dts939

Originally Posted by RipC

Originally Posted by BronLe

Lol he's a rapper who's signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music label group, to put it in perspective for someone who doesn't know who he is, he's on the same level as Drake or J. Cole. He's also a member here and has confronted a few NTers at a Florida meet up.
childplease.png
right! drake has 4m followers on twitter, wale has 1.5m. 
thats irrelevant but hes not on drakes level.. i'm saying this as a fan of wale

Back
Top Bottom