Walked into Supreme for the first time today

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Man dudes are arrogant in any Urban street store.....I go to the stussy store in DC...and if you're not fresh them dudes wont even step up to help you...they just completely ignore you.
laugh.gif
only in the dmv area
SpeakUp23 wrote:
@!@% Supreme
Someone should go in there and bring mad stuff up to the counter and act like youre gunna buy all that stuff and then just walk out the store, leaving a pile of #*$# at the register

roll.gif
ohh.... nawww

to be honest supreme clothing sucks big time never been to the store and im not willing to cop any supreme clothing of any time soon

supreme is for the hypebeast 
pimp.gif

I've never understood the supreme hate.
It's like going to a bodega and being mad at the lack of customer service.
Those dudes prob don't get paid commission...they're not going to walk around with a phony smile and ask if you need help with anything.
I think it's time you all accept that.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by Mr718

That store will never get $1 of my money. /rant

They don't need it, though. Sales have never been better.
I've never heard of a store not needing people's money. They won't have any dollars from me either. Every time I walk into the store nowadays is to be a jerk because of their attitude

Crooks and Castle is the only 1 brand store that is cool to their customers. They remember you and hook it up on return visits.

11082663_3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but yo put ya self in their shoes, u know how many screw jobs probably walk in that store on some BS or tries them? I know about working retail and I know about the mutants of SOHO and F'n tourists that probably come in there. Supreme and boutiques like them >>>>>>

I can hear the slurping noises you're making all the way on the West coast.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

11082663_3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but yo put ya self in their shoes, u know how many screw jobs probably walk in that store on some BS or tries them? I know about working retail and I know about the mutants of SOHO and F'n tourists that probably come in there. Supreme and boutiques like them >>>>>>
Just so I'm clear... that hoody is hot?
30t6p3b.gif
Damn, I'm old I guess.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

I can hear the slurping noises you're making all the way on the West coast.
I'm just stating facts. This season has been a lot better for them in terms for profit thanks to Tyler the Creator.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I've never heard of a store not needing people's money. They won't have any dollars from me either. Every time I walk into the store nowadays is to be a jerk because of their attitude
The stuff will sell regardless of how crappy the service or attitude of the dudes there.
OP isn't the first to complain of %%#+!$ service, and he won't be the last.
You can complain all you want but if you don't buy the item, the dude behind you will.
If you want the stuff, but don't want to go because you dislike their service, buy online.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

@!@% Supreme

Someone should go in there and bring mad stuff up to the counter and act like youre gunna buy all that stuff and then just walk out the store, leaving a pile of #*$# at the register

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

I don't understand how some of you guys allow these employees to act that way towards you.

grab hat off rack
walk up to register
pay for hat
This.

OP is probably mad that they didn't compliment him on his kicks or something.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Tell this story at parties bro, it's pretty cool

drakey-o.gif

Word

Been in there three times, never an issue. I don't expect them to big me up... I hit em up when I want something and that's about it.

Stussy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Supreme

I never understood the hype Supreme got; I've been to the store a few times but the only thing I ever bought was a pair of Nike Angus's back in the day

and yeah welcome to 2004

oh yeah and they smell you when you go in there like an Asian tourist with a flash camera at Disney World

Originally Posted by goDie

Those dudes prob don't get paid commission...they're not going to walk around with a phony smile and ask if you need help with anything.

Supreme employee is Supremely obvious
grin.gif

Lots of shops are like this though. Stussy NY, Nort, Alife Rivington Club weren't all too nice to more. There were more but I can't recall. 

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by goDie

Supreme employee is Supremely obvious
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom