WALLSTREETWEAR.COM - Buy, Sell & Trade Fashion, Shoes & More!

Wallstreetwear.com is a new site that i've been working on with my partner for about a year now. I felt there was a needfor a alternative to buying and selling what we collected at the usual sites like ebay, craigslist and forums (no pun.) It's still a growing community butI feel that it can and will help make buying and selling for you a little easier. (we are still ironing out any bugs)

Let us know what you think, good or bad, your feedback / opinions will only help make the site better for all. And for your help, I will upgrade NT members tojoin with a complimentary premium (seller) subscription (NT members leave a reply with your username for upgrade, username must be the same as your NTusername)

Looks nice
pimp.gif

Good luck.

has potential, im liking what i see so far. One thing that could suggest is ask members to tag their stuff so people feel safer buying.

my username: Nloc

Originally Posted by NLoc

has potential, im liking what i see so far. One thing that could suggest is ask members to tag their stuff so people feel safer buying.

my username: Nloc

We appreciate your suggestions. I upgraded your account to premium seller. Thx

Damn I thought this was a site where you could buy and sell dress clothing. Like suits and shoes. Would've used a site like that. Not sure if this sitereally fulfills a void.

Kinda misleading...

And co-sign what Much Respected & shatterkneesinc said.

A place to buy/sell dress clothing specifically would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like that you have tags and a city search
67735be3e7a07910ed6447f00dfd845b12b3ed8.gif
, but how areyou guys gonna curb fakes?

Originally Posted by BRUCELEEFOO

am I reading correct on the site once you get the upgraded account it's a "recurring subscription" charge every month of $19.99.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

am I reading correct on the site once you get the upgraded account it's a "recurring subscription" charge every month of $19.99.

?

I got to to check it out later. I've been looking to unload plenty of my Jordans, this might just be the place to do it on.

If there is a monthly fee though then count me out.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

?

You will not be charged. It's free every month aslong as I upgrade your account.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

?
I upgraded your account with a free premium subscription. Thx for joining

Originally Posted by RFX45

I got to to check it out later. I've been looking to unload plenty of my Jordans, this might just be the place to do it on.

If you reply with your username, I will upgrade your account with a free premium subscription. There is no charge.

Usually I love to hate the NT "I got a company" threads but I really like this idea.

I could see myself giving this a shot when I start to sell all the closet jamming unworn clothing and sneakers I have.

Best of luck, I hope it takes off for you guys.

Originally Posted by RFX45

If you reply with your username, I will upgrade your account with a free premium subscription. There is no charge.

RFX45

Back
Top Bottom