WALLSTREETWEAR.COM - Buy, Sell & Trade Fashion, Shoes & More!

Suggestion: Maybe add a sort by size function. As your site gets bigger and more items are posted I can see possible clutter.

Username: locpy

Looks good but we need a way of making sure we won't get scammed. Also would be nice if the stuff could be organized by size.

Signed up with: thegoat1218

Put my yeezys up
laugh.gif

Just signed up. BuggieFresh is the username. Hope to make this my main selling and buying site. Good Luck with it too.

Originally Posted by BRUCELEEFOO

Wallstreetwear.com is a new site that i've been working on with my partner for about a year now. I felt there was a need for a alternative to buying and selling what we collected at the usual sites like ebay, craigslist and forums (no pun.) It's still a growing community but I feel that it can and will help make buying and selling for you a little easier. (we are still ironing out any bugs)

Let us know what you think, good or bad, your feedback / opinions will only help make the site better for all. And for your help, I will upgrade NT members to join with a complimentary premium (seller) subscription (NT members leave a reply with your username for upgrade, username must be the same as your NT username)

Correct, there was not a pun.

I will check out the site though good looks

user name : BAsix15. I tried listing up a Juicy Couture suit I had laying around, but it's not listed as a brand. Can you help me out?

Signed up, the site definitely looks nice. I agree with the others who asked that pictures be tagged.

Username: viiheaven

I upgraded the replies above ^ with free premium seller accounts.

We have most of your suggestions on our list of updates. Thanks guys for joining.

Back
Top Bottom