"Wanna be study buddies?"............................."Cool. hit me up some time"

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Is that you in the avatar? If so............................. friendzone
http://niketalk.com/topic/173799
Why couldn't you have followed through (nh)...
grin.gif

Why yall be tryin to play my boy Rilla at every moment?
laugh.gif

I feel you though man. That's the only words you really gotta use on these skeezers, it ain't hard.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Seriously though, stop making so many threads. They're all the same exact #$+$ too, which is even more frustrating.
This is the third time I recall that you SPECIFICALLY have come into a thread I've made and told me that.

For the last time... NO... now go somewhere else if you don't like it...dizzamn!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Why yall be tryin to play my boy Rilla at every moment?
laugh.gif

I feel you though man. That's the only words you really gotta use on these skeezers, it ain't hard.

Lames... but yeah, I'm up to 3 contacts so far and I've only been in 4 classes.I haven't turned any of them into legit "prospects" yetthough. I'm just getting to know em and +$#@ for now. MAN, I missed college soooooo much for all the wrong reasons
laugh.gif

If you intended to do what I believe I saw...then I see what you did.
roll.gif
bad english ftw... I saw that +$$# too though.. Hell ifI'm ugly, good looking must be played out. Cuz I'm doing me and I always will whether a few lame GUYS on NT think I'm hot or not (What part of thegame is that anyway?)

^Of random girls who's names I just learned? Like...why?
laugh.gif
... go outside and meet somebody. You won't even need pics if you do that.

Rilla, I'm pull the same stunt from last time and see how it turns out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by shaolin

Lock this garbage up.
yup...
after the the 1st reply it was done for...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
not to mention Nt'ers would take shot at david for the 4000 post retirement, and the fact that OP is known to be sensitive and take stuff to heart and retaliate.
Oh, word? That's a first. I don't take none of this +##! sensitively at all bruh bruh. I like to argue as much as the next NTer though. Big whoop. If it wasn't so many people on the offensive, I wouldn't be so defensive. Duh, that's common sense. In reality though, if I address 3 of the 56 replies that people post that are directed to/about me, I seem sensitive. It's a lose/lose Whatever....
point proven.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

dude actin like he the first to discover this.
laugh.gif
What? In what way did I come off as the inventor of study buddy game? Go ahead. Tell me.

laugh.gif
@ Anton I'd say go to hell but I'm afraid the expression holds no weight with you
grin.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

It's ok I was defending you, NT virgins are mad cause they don't have any girls to create girl-problem threads about.

I'm finna take my lil smoke break... if anybody cares to actually discuss running game on college girls, I'll be back in a sec. The rest of you shouldfind something else to saddle while me and my johnson are away. Toodles!

it's a bit early in the year, but I usually hit em with the "I wasn't here on ____'s lecture. What did I miss?"

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
@ Anton I'd say go to hell but I'm afraid the expression holds no weight with you
grin.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

It's ok I was defending you, NT virgins are mad cause they don't have any girls to create girl-problem threads about.
Good point. Can't have the problems if you don't get the girls
grin.gif
. And I'd never actually wish hell on anybody, whether theybelieved it or not. You're cool with me guy..

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

it's a bit early in the year, but I usually hit em with the "I wasn't here on ____'s lecture. What did I miss?"

I hit a chick up with the note pass game today in the middle of math class.

"Hey lefty... you look like you're having a BLAST in this @$%%@ lol... got a name?"

Back n forth ensued... I got a number..she got my facebook.. all gravy

The day before I was the class clown role...

tomorrow I think I'll be the "mysterious black guy"

It's so many ways to milk this college cow
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom