"Wanna be study buddies?"............................."Cool. hit me up some time"

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Is that you in the avatar? If so............................. friendzone

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
@ Anton I'd say go to hell but I'm afraid the expression holds no weight with you
grin.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

It's ok I was defending you, NT virgins are mad cause they don't have any girls to create girl-problem threads about.
Good point. Can't have the problems if you don't get the girls
grin.gif
. And I'd never actually wish hell on anybody, whether they believed it or not. You're cool with me guy..

OH YEAH?! WELL I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A #%@@% AINT ONE! HIT ME!

Yo dearwinter or rilla ( whatever u call yourself). Didnt you make a thread saying you had a record deal though? I rememer you was hype because somebody"signed" you but you are on NT all the time making threads about nothing still. Go work on that "album", champion. I am looking forward tohearing you talk about your guns and how you dont play games and such

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif
@ Anton I'd say go to hell but I'm afraid the expression holds no weight with you
grin.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

It's ok I was defending you, NT virgins are mad cause they don't have any girls to create girl-problem threads about.
grin.gif
. And I'd never actually wish hell on anybody, whether they believed it or not. You're cool with me guy..

__ please..... throttle down jack..
so i guess its for real for real this time?
Remember what you told me right? I'll let you know in 7 days.

Obviously I was doing it wrong, both times I used this it backfired. 1st chick was cool until the point where she let her guard down, then she wanted to bebuddy-buddy 24/7. Sounds good but this chicks was nutzo. 2nd chick tried to use me to do her work.
smh.gif

see, i cant possibly pull off the note-passing thing anymore.

it just doesnt seem fitting in the college environment.

but hey, what ever works.

Yall need to chill on Rilla even tho them first couple posts were
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can relate though. Def got hit with this by this girl in my class 2 days ago...study group...but its only me..her...and her girl...yeah...study my*#%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif

YNS
laugh.gif

Neither am I
smh.gif

I don't think a girl would agree to be study buddies if she didn't find the dude attractive. Much less say "hit me up some time".
grin.gif
Get your study on OP.

roll.gif
why is everyone going in on rilla?
dnt get me wrong, its providing numerous lulz but the guy seems like a cool dude
grin.gif

quit trying to crucify the man

Back
Top Bottom