Want to Change the World? Vol. KONY 2012

Originally Posted by Gry60

Originally Posted by vandal044

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

And you are what exactly?

son i have been helping with non profits since i was 13 (26 now) whether it was helping organize march of dimes in Seattle or Philly or helping gather donations for the united way..miss me with that anti establishment propaganda you cats are talking about.

Food for thought: 

When Mobutu was being removed from power in Zaire (before it became known as DRC), the Ugandan forces supported Kabila, the main leader of the rebellion. During the first Congolese war (another conflict that has caused millions of deaths, but that nobody outside Africa seems to care about), the same Ugandan forces tried to overthrow the same guy they previously supported. These are the people your money and activism will empower.

All the skeptics are saying is know who and why you are helping.  The LRA and the UPDF are cut off the same cloth. They've just been tailored differently.
THIS THIS THIS.  People need to pick up a damn history book.  Museveni is a dictator.  He was orchestrating genocide in norther Uganda, and the LRA was trying to stop him.  

I really appreciate you posting this vid.people act like just because its been going on for a long time that we should ignore it. makes me sick to my stomach that just because a grassroots movement becomes extremely successful skeptics want to tear it down. You guys are the definition of anti everything hipsters..

son i have been helping with non profits since i was 13 (26 now) whether it was helping organize march of dimes in Seattle or Philly or helping gather donations for the united way..miss me with that anti establishment propaganda you cats are talking about.
So? You still not better than ANYONE no matter what you happen to think.
You labeling people anti-establishment, anti-whatever hipsters for asking questions. Sit down. 

Wasn't it only 31 cents out of every dollar donated to IC actually goes to the cause? Any by cause, I mean funding the other side to fight the LRA? Shady if you ask me.

tumblr_m0lmtai8b71qbp8dn

Kony Bryant approves.

You labeling people anti-establishment, anti-whatever hipsters for asking questions. Sit down. 
wait when did i say i was better than anyone? you asked who i was the give my opinion on this cause and i listed my credentials. I'm not at all labeling people that are questioning it hipsters.Thats what charity is all about when you get to the core of it, questioning whats going on in society. what pisses me off is when people actually get involved in things and you have these smug hipsters like you who %!%+ on them and try too demean them with stupid #+* memes bc they see something that touched them emotionally, and want to contribute ..

vandal044 wrote:
    I'm not at all labeling people that are questioning it hipsters... what pisses me off is when people actually get involved in things and you have these smug hipsters like you who %!%+ on them and try too demean them...

Wait what.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

vandal044 wrote:
    I'm not at all labeling people that are questioning it hipsters... what pisses me off is when people actually get involved in things and you have these smug hipsters like you who %!%+ on them and try too demean them...

Wait what.

you don't get what he's trying to say?

I get exactly what he's saying. I find it funny that he states he's not labeling people hipsters, but then turns around and calls the guy a hipster. Gets me everytime lol

All these people in here claim to donate to charity all the time and none have even donated to the NT charities not even 10 dollars.... I Swear y'all even tell duck tales about charity work....

wait when did i say i was better than anyone? you asked who i was the give my opinion on this cause and i listed my credentials. I'm not at all labeling people that are questioning it hipsters.Thats what charity is all about when you get to the core of it, questioning whats going on in society. what pisses me off is when people actually get involved in things and you have these smug hipsters like you who %!%+ on them and try too demean them with stupid #+* memes bc they see something that touched them emotionally, and want to contribute ..

Smug hipsters like me? How bout this !%!$!%*, point out where I've said anything at all demeaning about KONY 2012 or any other charitable org. You can't fool me dun, I can spot your type a mile away. Going through a heavier than average phase of white giult so you feel the need to lie about made up charitable contributions on NT.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Like I said you not better than no one.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

All these people in here claim to donate to charity all the time and none have even donated to the NT charities not even 10 dollars.... I Swear y'all even tell duck tales about charity work....

so because they dont donate to the NT charities, they don't ever donate? oh ok
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom