Want to win a new NikeTalk fitted cap? Help us make history!

View media item 1301389
I remember drinking half a 5th of Henny after I got my order through on this joint. Was too excited when that confirmation email hit. Trying to order was crazy. Def getting the next installment.

Last edited:
where can i cop

everyone should come in here sayin we want batch 2

Last edited:
So mad I didnt finish my article. >: >:
Had to go to court. But whatevs as long as I can add to the community.
When I finish Ill be proud of my contribution. :D ...:frown:
Good luck to those who entered.

Where will release information be posted, in this thread or on the homepage? Sorry if this has already been answered.

Remember, today is the LAST full day to submit entries.  

Be sure to get yours in by noon tomorrow to qualify for our contest. 

If you've entered, make certain that you continue to check the site tomorrow and Saturday - we'll contact the winners by PM and we'll need to know your sizes ASAP.  All prizes MUST be claimed before the caps launch.  

I'm assuming you guys already picked the winners so when are the fitteds dropping to the public?

Even though we didn't receive all that many entries, this was one of the most difficult contests we've ever had to judge.  You all did a fantastic job of showcasing what's possible with our wiki articles system, and you've given us a solid foundation on which to build a great knowledge base for our fellow members.  We're excited to see how these articles evolve over time.  

Congratulations to @Just4Kicks212, @van-nostrand, and @jjs136!

The winners have been contacted, and will need to respond ASAP to ensure the availability of their preferred cap sizes. 

Where will release information be posted, in this thread or on the homepage? Sorry if this has already been answered.
The information will be posted in a new thread, to be featured on the homepage, to handle the cap release, and as a reply to this thread:  [thread="600697"]Return Of The Niketalk Fitted Cap Help Us Decide Our Size Distribution And Order Quantities​[/thread]  

We'll post the release time to NikeTalk first, but we'll likely also provide an update on Twitter to those who've followed us @niketalk1999

Wow Thanks Meth for the prize, i didn't think I would win seeing the quality of the articles that have been posted.

Great job to everyone who contributed on the articles.

Thanks to the admins for recognizing my contributions and congrats to the other winners. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom