Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Living in the bay area, my feed gets clogged with warriors fans and i hate it. Needless to say there were crickets last night and i ran wild :smokin

Got OKC @  9-1 preseason for $500
nthat.gif

Got Toronto @ 64-1 preseason for $100 
nerd.gif

A few small bets on OKC game by game series by series. 

This series alone though, 
pimp.gif
 Just been betting OKC each game and throwing all the winnings on the next game. **** added up fast man.

I actually took GSW in game 2 so that team loss was a $win to offset my sadness
Win that money my dude!

I had OKC winning it all before the playoffs and put $200 down @ 16-1

Living in the bay area, my feed gets clogged with warriors fans and i hate it. Needless to say there were crickets last night and i ran wild
smokin.gif
Man it was soooooo quiet last night

And the memes!

Dora The Explorer: "Do you see the jig, Riley? Where??"

giphy.gif

Last edited:
They out here making Manny Pacquiao fake injury excuses for Steph cuz OKC putting them clamps on him :rofl:

Now EVERYONE is realizing something I always have. Dude aint ever gon fool me. He ***** made when teams play physical. He don't want no parts :lol:

i mean delly had him shook last year 
laugh.gif

just another case of people overhyping meaningless regular season stats 

Best ever? Shooter? ok maybe, but not the best player. This series has exposed him tremendously.

Green has gone down a couple of notches in my book as well.

Also, where has this great defense that people claimed Curry has always played??? Where are the spam of vines that show him standing aimlessly while the man he's supposed to be defending is no where in the vicinity of him? He's been looking like Ty Lawson this series and more people should be talking about that instead of suddenly bringing up injury when that isn't even a factor right now.

Yeah.

He's not Steve Nash bad on defense but he's never been much of a defender. He might get a steal here and there but for the most part his teammates are good/great defenders so he's able to hide and blend in. Now that they getting stole on he can't hide.

^^^Another valid point. The list goes on and on. Hell if Legold is not close to the GOAT neither was Kobe, Steph is way below those two as well.

New to this thread, had to take a peak before the game starts today and if anybody is betting against the warriors
laugh.gif
. everybody thought I was crazy when i told them watch OKC close it out in 6. Game 2 had me shook, but 3 and 4 gave me the confidence in my convictions. Ive been so far 100% in predicting a series that i really cared about and payed close attention to. But if it comes down to a series between Cavs/thundr who y'all got? I'm going cleveland in 5 or 6. Home court advantage has been everything, but our bench is deeper and most of this squad has been here before. Only KD and Russ and Ibaka has experience.

Last edited:

New to this thread, had to take a peak before the game starts today and if anybody is betting against the warriors
laugh.gif
. everybody thought I was crazy when i told them watch OKC close it out in 6. Game 2 had me shook, but 3 and 4 gave me the confidence in my convictions. Ive been so far 100% in predicting a series that i really cared about and payed close attention to. But if it comes down to a series between Cavs/thundr who y'all got? I'm going cleveland in 5 or 6. Home court advantage has been everything, but our bench is deeper and most of this squad has been here before. Only KD and Russ and Ibaka has experience.
Welcome Bruv,

Who do I like in a OKC/Cavs,?

man F Word Steph!

That's who I got.

soon 
devil.gif

Very Soon

Last edited:

laugh.gif
Tbh I dont care as long as Steph Curry has to sit at home and watch this years finals

Tbh I dont care as long as Steph Curry has to sit at home and watch this years finals
Very true brother. I love Lebron and KD, either way who ever wins Im going to be the first to buy a $500 champ pack from nike. Lol.
Usually im not a fan for those gimmick packs Nike puts out

But...if this is in celebration of the Warriors losing im all for it!

I hope you get them bro 
smile.gif

Not a Warrior hater, mostly just a Klay/Draymond/Bogut hater, but I'm enjoying this humbling experience for them right now. If they happen to lose, that could be a mentally crippling event going forward.

Also, where has this great defense that people claimed Curry has always played??? Where are the spam of vines that show him standing aimlessly while the man he's supposed to be defending is no where in the vicinity of him? He's been looking like Ty Lawson this series and more people should be talking about that instead of suddenly bringing up injury when that isn't even a factor right now.

Yeah this could be a crippling loss if they lose this series. Like the domino effect could be huge in a bad way.

:lol: funny you mention Ty cuz he was the one that called Curry out on his defense and people being physical with him last season and he wont be able to shoot like he does. I guess that fool wasnt lying.

Jemel Hill is so pathetic and she just proved how bad and biased His & Hers show is. I wish her show was off the air for good. Where was this when people were discrediting Bron Bron and Kobe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom