Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

LeBron going back to back to back to back to back. Lets get it.
The hell does this have to do with this thread?

(hint: nothing)

(second hint: not one thing)

"I hate the Warriors sooooo much that I'm glad Lebron made it back to the Finals, because..."

Just stop right there. That makes less than zero sense.

Last edited:

Boy this Lebron pic got you all the way over here to hate, @sea manup

Good news is, Finals thread will be started tomorrow, and you can take that hate  back over there.
I wouldn't count on it.

Seems to still have trouble keeping the hate for certain players out of threads that are on a different wavelength.

rumble.jpg

Damn y'all gotta put y'all faith in the biggest choke artist in the world, lebum.

I'm sick right now , I don't think I ever rooted for Lebron besides when he played the Pistons 8 years ago .

BTW : Warriors fans have no class coming in this thread

Alright. New strategy. :nerd:

WE ROOT FOR KLAY THOMPSON TO BE FINALS MVP AND TAKE ALL SHINE AWAY FROM THE CURR-DASHIANS.

Y'all **** wit Klay, right? MF is ice cold with Aspergers. 8)

Last edited:
Klay snapped tonight man

I hate the warriors but damn he violated

Adams wasted that dunk on a L :frown:

smh at OKC
if Warriors advance I may actually have to root for them because I dont want LeBum winning

Such a good game tho man. Klay is a bad man. Looks like I'll be a warriors fan next series so imma have to get outta here if they close it out Monday. Lebron 3peating this year

Def a good watch all things considered.

It's just 1 game though. 

I have more faith in OKC's Superiority than I do GSW's home Court advantage etc.

One more day and game 7 is on
pimp.gif

went to frisco to see a play with the wife. Play had to start late so I game casted the game got up to point where it was tied 99 all.
flash forward 2 hours later we start to leave and literally everyone behind us(we were in the 2nd row) started slapping fives and cheering :x

It was all middle aged white folks, who you know don't hoop and probably had no idea what basketball was 2-3 years ago, I mean their wives and girls were all like "F yeah!!!" I'm over here like :rolleyes

I'm so sick right now, I don't care who beats them, but the warriors got to go man

OKC out here making them look amazing at this point, Lebron better be ready.

Don't care if Lebron or the Cavs win, it'll be there first one, and lebron below .500 in the finals anyways

I don't know how many people in this thread actually live in the bay, or even had conversations with warriors fans, but they are seriously obnoxious to the point of insanity. If you lived out here you would get it. Man I had to stay off social media because...man..... :smh:

Middle aged white people cant know basketball?

The GSW crowd in last years Finals was the most affluent looking white crowd I've ever seen in a series. Whiter'n Utah in the 90s.

Last edited:
The GSW crowd in last years Finals affluent looking white crowd I've ever seen in a series. Whiter'n Utah in the 90s.

Rich people don't know basketball? I'm just confused on these stereotypes and how it relates to basketball knowledge

Hate away though, one last shot for the WC. I think the thunder have a better showing than expected

Last edited:
Rich people don't know basketball? I'm just confused on these stereotypes and how it relates to basketball knowledge

Hate away though, one last shot for the WC. I think the thunder have a better showing than expected

I get what you're saying but you had to be there, usually if your team pulls out a win like they did the next thing you hear are convos about
-stats
-highlights
-what the opposition did to lose the game

none of these came up at all, and being in the 2nd row and being just let out of a play I was behind these people for a good 10-15 minutes(one way out)
I'm also hearing scattered chatter like
"so one more in OKC right?"
"The warriors play the Cavs now right?"
One person wanted SO BAD to crown them the champs(like if what they just played was the finals, but they bit their tongue)

SO yeah I made a stereotype and I'm sure they weren't all like that in the crowd, but what I saw still had me :smh: This isn't happening in some random city this is happening in San Francisco

and yeah I'm going to hate, don't really care, When you get :rolleyes from the wife(someone who has made great strides and effort to learn B-Ball for me)That tells me 2 things
-You really have no clue what has really happened
-you a bandwagon fan of the team playing in your backyard

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom