Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

In all my years I've never heard an athlete be so heavily defended. Is he because he's handsome and light skin and his wife is pimped out? lmao

He's babyface, that's for sure. The crazy hype about him and the warriors this season made me disliking him much.
I still prefer someone who can cut into the zone and dunk over someone than chucking many 3s.

Last edited:
Lets end these frontrunning f*boys tonight! I'm ready to pop some bottles with my hater brethren. Thunder up! Thunder rise! :smokin

100314_lad_kid_twitter_qzt2f4au.gif

View media item 2045994
Jemel Hill is so pathetic and she just proved how bad and biased His & Hers show is. I wish her show was off the air for good. Where was this when people were discrediting Bron Bron and Kobe?
This is exactly the BS people love to come up with when defending these stars

The team won 73 games, steph is being outplayed by Westbrook

But somehow it's not Stephanie's fault and "they are just losing to a better team"

The Warriors won 16 more games than OKC

If this team falls behind big early tonight be prepared for a full on quitmode. This frontrunning squad bout to be exposed :smokin

Even though they loss last night and played like crap the thunder were in it all the way. That right there tells me the end is near for the warriors. They shoulda KILLED the thunder last night and still couldnt. I was honestly expecting it, it had all the ingredients of a warriors blowout, and not steph, klay or that clown draymond went off.
This goes back tothat game 2 loss where westbrook(or durant or both cant remember) had bad games and just got blown out and im saying the same thing i said when that happened. Okc will be on point on saturday
Westbrook already laughing at the notion of steph being an underrated defender. The fact this fool blatantly laughed at that question in postgame while Durant tried to put together some polished answer had me
:rofl:

I live in the bay and it was all quiet on my feed after the win
fans already know what time it is.

Last edited:
OKC weren't even shook after that loss. You see their reaction after KD missed that 3 at the end?

They know they'll run them out of the building for 3rd straight time again :smokin

I have a feeling that OKC is gonna choke away their 3-1 lead and the splash brothers will repeat sadly. The slurpage will be crazy if this happens.
ouch.

if OKC annihilate the warriors tomorrow you are in for some slurs yourself

I'm sorry, this is over.

they played like s**t yesterday and OKC was in it the whole game.

I have a feeling that OKC is gonna choke away their 3-1 lead and the splash brothers will repeat sadly. The slurpage will be crazy if this happens.
ouch.
if OKC annihilate the warriors tomorrow you are in for some slurs yourself

I'm sorry, this is over.
they played like s**t yesterday and OKC was in it the whole game.

I was going to chop his head off for coming in this thread with that kind of talk, but then I feel asleep

OKC got this fellas. Cant wait for the Warrios fans to bring up the excuses....

I can see it now.

" but Curry was injured"
"DREYMOND WAS OFF HIS GAME"
" KLAY WAS GETTING FOULED AND NOT GETTING THE CALLS"

:rolleyes

OKC got this fellas. Cant wait for the Warrios fans to bring up the excuses....

I can see it now.

" but Curry was injured"
"DREYMOND WAS OFF HIS GAME"
" KLAY WAS GETTING FOULED AND NOT GETTING THE CALLS"

:rolleyes

There's literally no excuse if warriors lose. I feel like people who actually support the warriors are objective with their thinking and will tell you how it is. No one is making any excuses. To hate for no legitimate reason of anything is such a female tendency

Keep forgetting about this thread and keep wasting my typing skills in the "Leave Steph Alone He's Obviously Hurt" rec league thread.
If the NBA was real they would make Steve Kerr bring his COTY trophy to the game, so the commissioner can award it to Billy Donovan after the Thunder get the WCC trophy.

Keep forgetting about this thread and keep wasting my typing skills in the "Leave Steph Alone He's Obviously Hurt" rec league thread.
If the NBA was real they would make Steve Kerr bring his COTY trophy to the game, so the commissioner can award it to Billy Donovan after the Thunder get the WCC trophy.
Bruh....it's too late to laugh but this one got me chucklin anyway
laugh.gif

Soon guys.

Very soon.
[table][tr][th=""]8:00 PM CT[/th][th=""]TNT[/th][/tr][tr][td]

[h2]Warriors[/h2]
(73-9,  34-7 Away)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[h2]Thunder[/h2]
(55-27,  32-9 Home)
[/td][/tr][/table]

Boy this Lebron pic got you all the way over here to hate, @sea manup

Good news is, Finals thread will be started tomorrow, and you can take that hate  back over there.

We're good here man, feel free to hate on Steph and GSW though, let it flow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom