[| -- Was brought up on PTI: Kobe Bryant's Trademark Yes or No? THE SCOWL -- |]

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

29g1nnp.gif

Dude looks like a rat
Because he is.

LMAO hell yeah thats his trademark ... perfect trademark for a wanna be mj bum ... he looks like a fruit cake doing everything else he does, why not keep itgoing with this forecd, fruity face ...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by doyung9

CP1708 wrote:

Oh no doubt he wasn't foolin with Mamba, but what is this with the "trademark" scowl? He file a pattent or something? I just thought it was
some tough guy look after a bucket, why all the segments, and shows on this one look? Has he done it again since that one?

Again, kid can't move without every damn one of us wondering, why he do that, what that mean, is this real, he do that on purpose........I mean damn.
Can't hug his kids without questions. Can't mug on camera without national attention.
laugh.gif
because he does it constantly. he's worse than KG. WORSE.

Came to say the same thing...How come Kobe can make stupid and ridiculous ugly faces and get praise, and the same people (probably same people in this thread) hate KG for, among other things, the same thing. Stupidness
laugh.gif

KG's been doing it for years.....Kobe is like the dude who tries too hard...i bet all of yall know somebody like that....they try so hard but they stilldont fit in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by CP1708

Come on double J's, at least we know Kobe learned at least one thing from Shaq, that dude give himself a new nickname every time the sun comes up.
laugh.gif

Kobe got that KG passion plan workin.
Shaq's were at least somewhat funny and weren't really meant to be taken seriously...you know Kobe was dead *%% when he came up w. Black Mamba.

I mean, how are you gonna come up w. a "trademark" scowl at 31 years old? Either you got it from the jump, or you don't....he's talented as %@$!, but he ain't foolin no one...

Preach!

yall coming in here acting like kobe said his scowl was his trademark now. PTI was the only one talking about it

Not trademark worthy. I just think that's his way of staying focused, after last years letdown.

I just had to come here and say IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, is kobe "WORSE" than Garnett

I would pay someone 100 dollars to smack the **** out of that fake, fronting, scarface wannabe. Once kobe starts getting on all fours and barking at theopponent then MAYBE he will be in Garnett's company. Dude went from humble to the most annoying player in the NBA. Maybe the only player I don't likefor personal reasons.

Back
Top Bottom