Was I an idiot for not suing?

240Zestways

formerly mjair
I've been noticing that everytime I'm a little low on cash I always think back to this:

http://niketalk.com/topic/52962?page=1

I always wonder what would have happened if I had sued them. I never updated the thread but Apple ended up giving me a brand new ipod video for it, which was the most current one they had at the time. In return I sent them the ipod nano that combusted.

I guess I'm just hoping for someone to tell me that I wouldn't have had a chance in court anyways so that I wont have to regret not doing it anymore. Either that or tell me I can still sue them even though they have the burnt ipod.
laugh.gif

I would have sued on that I can't even talk about how devastated my life has been after this tragic moment in my life type tip. I'd be crying in court bringing up stories of when I was a kid all I wanted in the world was an Apple mp3 player.
roll.gif

Haha that thread pops into google and yahoo all the time. It even has articles written about it.

Originally Posted by Christonic

I would have sued on that I can't even talk about how devastated my life has been after this tragic moment in my life type tip. I'd be crying in court bringing up stories of when I was a kid all I wanted in the world was an Apple mp3 player.
roll.gif

WHy'd you get banned
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom