Was I Wrong?

Well this year I decided to play volleyball. This is my first year playing and I also started the practices late. So obviously I'm not as good as any oneelse. But I'm not really worried about that ill get better sooner or later
laugh.gif

Well today we had practice which was supposed to be 2 hours but it was 3 and a half
indifferent.gif
. But during one of the drills on passing I messed up my form and thelittlest kid on the team starts looking at me like giving me that look like "I'm gonna @%$% you up" So I kept looking at him. He opens his mouthand tried the +%!@ out of me. He said "*%$%$ even girls play better then you"
eek.gif
. But as he started talking I was turning my head but listening to him still andwhen I heard that idk what happened I decided I wanted to get off on him. So I started arguing and walking towards him and telling him whats good letting himknow I'm gonna punch him in his mouth. But every one broke it up and the coach yelled at me you know blah blah but I cooled off and wasn't mad anymore.

But I just want to know if I was over reacting or I should of punched him.

Nah, man not worth punching him over stuff like that. Like you said, the practice was prolonged and chances are he didn't expect it either, and everybodyjust got on edge a bit more.

I think it would be more embarrassing to go to blows over volleyball in the first place.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Nah, man not worth punching him over stuff like that. Like you said, the practice was prolonged and chances are he didn't expect it either, and everybody just got on edge a bit more.

^ what you don't read?

Well this year I decided to play volleyball. This is my first year playing and I also started the practices late. So obviouslyI'm not as good as any one else.

I understand where you're coming from. I think you had the right to be mad but not blow up during practice with the coach around and trying to get on theteam and all. but volleyballs a fun sport foreal

Volleyball and fights just don't mix.

You can't get mad and sensitive if someone says the truth. Like you said you aren't as good as the others, so get better and prove him wrong.

All you did in this situation was make yourself look like an over sensitive thug who sucks at volleyball.
ohwell.gif

Look at it this way. If you would have punched him, dudes would've been roastin yo *%% for gettin butt-hurt over volleyball...or at least I would have.When you get good, let your skills speak for you. Hittin that dude over a damn game ain't gon solve anything.

Why you trying to be a thug at volleyball practice? I mean its volleyball for god sakes, I would understand football or even basketball, but volleyball,c'mon man might as well pick a fight at badminton practice too since you're that hard....

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

^ what you don't read?

Well this year I decided to play volleyball. This is my first year playing and I also started the practices late. So obviously I'm not as good as any one else.
you missed what she was saying, but that aint my argument.

anyway fam, I don't think you were wrong for getting heated, but you gotta control that. Trying to fight is gonna mean you're wrong already, was itunderstandable, yea, but understandable =/= right.

That's your teammate man, and he's probably playing to win. You gotta get along with your team during both the good and bad times, or you aint gonna bemuc of a team, and when you're playing to win and not just to play, the emotions get strong. And also, I don't know much about your practice, butnormally practices extend because $*%%%# aint performing the way they should so the coach keeps them over. 90 minutes later probably means somebody was $!$#%+$up(word to chappelle), and when you messed up, that added to the fustration of him not being able to leave.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I think it would be more embarrassing to go to blows over volleyball in the first place.

AHAHAHHA word. Nah you're not wrong, kid shouldn't have been talking sht.

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

^ what you don't read?

Well this year I decided to play volleyball. This is my first year playing and I also started the practices late. So obviously I'm not as good as any one else.
so then he was right, girls do play better than you.

you were wrong for getting mad at someone telling you the truth.
laugh.gif

you did the right thing
keep working to get better and show em how mean your serve is

best thing to do is air it out to him one on one. ya'll got to be a team. if he says he got a problem, then make it a problem. don't get at him infront of the coach, parking lot is the best place to get swinging.

Ok.

So I'm a fake volleyball "thug" because I'm not a $%%!* and let people talk to me disrespectfully. Just because 90% of you little girls gettalked to how ever people want doesn't mean every one else who says something back is a "thug"
I understand what she meant. But he didn't intend it that way like the girls even play better then you. He intended it to mean "you suck" I'm not going to let some one just tell me that type of %#!@.

Then don't suck...I mean I know what you mean, but lets think about this. You already admitted to being the worse player on the time, BUT you'reworking on it. The smallest kid on the team riled you up and had you punched him you'd have looked like an overreacting bully. You're already doing theright thing by practicing and trying to be better, don't let other peoples commets get you upset. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom