Was I Wrong?

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

Ok.

So I'm a fake volleyball "thug" because I'm not a $%%!* and let people talk to me disrespectfully. Just because 90% of you little girls get talked to how ever people want doesn't mean every one else who says something back is a "thug"
I understand what she meant. But he didn't intend it that way like the girls even play better then you. He intended it to mean "you suck" I'm not going to let some one just tell me that type of %#!@.
you say you understand, but you obviously don't.

Sounds like you got your feelings hurt there and in here, and you're reacting the same way in both situations and failing both times.

WE don't care what you do, you came to us asking the question, don't cry and start name calling because we didn't say what you wanted.

Just because 90% of you little girls
yea, you learned...

I'll go against the grain though and I'll take that as your personal way of admitting we're better than you though, I mean if girls play betterthan you and all...

nothing worse than a guy who can't serve receive and shank the ball every time.

so if you can't do that consistently...then yes...you do suck.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I think it would be more embarrassing to go to blows over volleyball in the first place.

laugh.gif

^ what you don't read?

Well this year I decided to play volleyball. This is my first year playing and I also started the practices late. So obviously I'm not as good as any one else.

So because you suck it means that you can't take some verbal abuse? You suck so he has the right to say that.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

"*%$%$ even girls play better then you"
Was he wrong?

laugh.gif

There ARE Girls that play better than you. I mean, it's a played by both men and women, and I'm sure some of the College Girls in top tier ranks couldkick your $#*@.

Ok.

So I'm a fake volleyball "thug" because I'm not a $%%!* and let people talk to me disrespectfully. Just because 90% of you little girls get talked to how ever people want doesn't mean every one else who says something back is a "thug"
I understand what she meant. But he didn't intend it that way like the girls even play better then you. He intended it to mean "you suck" I'm not going to let some one just tell me that type of %#!@.

What the hell is wrong with you?? grow up or take your lame %## questions to iss

Back
Top Bottom