Was this bush-league of Rondo? vol. Van Gundy is mad.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Durden7

I still dont see how thats classless.  

I think it demonstrates a lack of respect for the game, have some dignity.

Maybe that's just the Coach in me but play the game the right way.
Thats not the right way to play the game?

Its not against the rules.  It wasnt a timeout.  Its not like he went to their bench and tried to sit down.  Theyre easily a few feet on the court.  $@@*, all the assitant coaches AND bench players stood up and got onto the court.  Rondo has every reason to be there.

When Duke huddles together on the court, is the opposing team supposed to walk away with their fingers in their ear?  If were playing football and as an offense you line up too close to the LOS, as a defender am I supposed to take a few steps back to give you privacy?

Just because something isnt done often doesnt make it classless or bush league.

Its not against the rules.  It wasnt a timeout.  Its not like he went to their bench and tried to sit down.  Theyre easily a few feet on the court.  $@@*, all the assitant coaches AND bench players stood up and got onto the court.  Rondo has every reason to be there.

When Duke huddles together on the court, is the opposing team supposed to walk away with their fingers in their ear?  If were playing football and as an offense you line up too close to the LOS, as a defender am I supposed to take a few steps back to give you privacy?

saw it during a high school game this year
laugh.gif
......%$$$ was hilarious

1. No.  I don't feel thats the right way to play the game.  It's childish, Rondo isn't confident in his own game?

Just because its not against the rules doesn't mean its right.  An officialy can walk over there an assess a "T" if the behavior gets excessive (Paging bigSupa) 

When duke huddles, the other players dont have to walk away.  Rondo made the effort to go to their huddle.

If you hear the offense and what they plan on doing-shame on them.  If you go into their huddle-shame on you.

Nothing personal, I understand what you're saying.

1. No.  I don't feel thats the right way to play the game.  It's childish, Rondo isn't confident in his own game?

Just because its not against the rules doesn't mean its right.  An officialy can walk over there an assess a "T" if the behavior gets excessive (Paging bigSupa) 

When duke huddles, the other players dont have to walk away.  Rondo made the effort to go to their huddle.

If you hear the offense and what they plan on doing-shame on them.  If you go into their huddle-shame on you.

It's not against the rules but it's a b move. 

It's just one of the things Rondo does that keep me from respecting him. 

I still remember when he decked Hinrich into the scorers table smh.

Originally Posted by amel223

fam's a #$%^&* () point blank

Originally Posted by amel223

fam's a #$%^&* () point blank

I dont think Rondo did it to increase the confidence in his game.  I think he did it to get in the head of the Heat players and tick them off.  I dont think its any different than a batter constantly stepping out of the box to annoy the pitcher.  I dont think many people would call that classess.  Its annoying, but not bush league.

Rondos allowed to be where he was though.  The heat coaches, assistant coaches and bench players arent. 

I dont think Rondo did it to increase the confidence in his game.  I think he did it to get in the head of the Heat players and tick them off.  I dont think its any different than a batter constantly stepping out of the box to annoy the pitcher.  I dont think many people would call that classess.  Its annoying, but not bush league.

Rondos allowed to be where he was though.  The heat coaches, assistant coaches and bench players arent. 

If anything Spoelstra is the one who was classless and breaking the rules so get off your high horse.

If anything Spoelstra is the one who was classless and breaking the rules so get off your high horse.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

I want to see him try to do that vs the SPURS. 
grin.gif

The only dude on the Spurs Rondo would need to fear would be the head coach. 
laugh.gif
  What's Tony Parker gonna do? 
roll.gif
  Manu would flop, Duncan would get the same look as always, Richard would want to hug him from behind, I mean......

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

I want to see him try to do that vs the SPURS. 
grin.gif

The only dude on the Spurs Rondo would need to fear would be the head coach. 
laugh.gif
  What's Tony Parker gonna do? 
roll.gif
  Manu would flop, Duncan would get the same look as always, Richard would want to hug him from behind, I mean......

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

i think it shows a lack of respect for the heat, not the game of basketball.

these guys were hyped up all summer, had a fireworks display, and promised 7 champions. i think rondo is just showing them how much he respects them. nothing wrong with mind games. danny ainge probably taught him how to be a pest

Lolz, you never fail

Originally Posted by DubA169

i think it shows a lack of respect for the heat, not the game of basketball.

these guys were hyped up all summer, had a fireworks display, and promised 7 champions. i think rondo is just showing them how much he respects them. nothing wrong with mind games. danny ainge probably taught him how to be a pest

Lolz, you never fail

Rondo was being a !!+@! like usual. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if he wasn't always acting like a female.

The Demarcus Incident
The Kobe Incident
The Kirk Hinrich Incident
The Brad Miller Incident
The Chris Paul Incident

He's a certified *****, I wish one time nobody would step in and this Dawn Richard looking %+#%@% would get his $$% beat.

Rondo was being a !!+@! like usual. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if he wasn't always acting like a female.

The Demarcus Incident
The Kobe Incident
The Kirk Hinrich Incident
The Brad Miller Incident
The Chris Paul Incident

He's a certified *****, I wish one time nobody would step in and this Dawn Richard looking %+#%@% would get his $$% beat.

Bush league?
laugh.gif
No.

Rondo is both scrappy and savvy. That's exactly what you'd expect of guys like him to do. It's not against any rule, and it's actually a no-brainer if that opportunity is presented for you. Most just don't take advantage of it.

Needless to say, that's the KG rubbing off on him.
pimp.gif

Bush league?
laugh.gif
No.

Rondo is both scrappy and savvy. That's exactly what you'd expect of guys like him to do. It's not against any rule, and it's actually a no-brainer if that opportunity is presented for you. Most just don't take advantage of it.

Needless to say, that's the KG rubbing off on him.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom