Wash Heights Drug Movements... Vol. Duh Vol. Shocked No One Posted This Yet..

Seen it on Univision the day DR lost to the Dutch... Anyways just sharing thought it'd be posted on here..

My N' Manny got caught in this.. SMH

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...uptown_drug_gang_trinitarios_ripped_apar.html

Uptown drug gang Trinitarios ripped apart in bust; 34 members face barrage of federal charges
BY Michael E. Miller and Wil Cruz
DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Tuesday, March 10th 2009, 11:53 PM

Watts/News

Several alleged members of Trinitarios drug gang, target of 41 indictments by the U.S. attorney's office, are in police custody outside 26th Precinctstationhouse in Harlem.

Cops dealt a crippling blow Tuesday to a fast-growing Washington Heights drug gang that has recently ratcheted up the violence, branching into murder toprotect its turf.

Thirty-four members of the Trinitarios, including three of its leaders, were charged with a slew of crimes, including drugs, weapons and murders, lawenforcement officials said. Police recovered 20 pounds of marijuana, $2,000 and, during the 20-month investigation, several handguns, including three 9-mm.weapons, a .45-caliber and a .357 magnum.

Cops said the mostly Dominican gang, which also operated in the Bronx, had become more brutal recently.

"Over the last couple of years, they've started to delve into more and more violence," said Capt. Gerry Farrell, commanding officer of the Bronxgang squad. "What started out as slashings and stabbings with knives and machetes has escalated to shootings and homicides."

The U.S. attorney's office Tuesday handed down an indictment that charged 41 members - authorities were still seeking seven more - with commandeering afour-block stretch in Washington Heights to sell cocaine, crack and Ecstasy, among other crimes.

"Members of the Trinitarios ... committed and conspired, attempted and threatened to commit acts of violence to protect and expand their drug-traffickingoperation," according to the indictment.

The bust included the arrests of Jonathan Feliz, Reynaldo Montilla and Amantino Ramos, three of the gang's alleged leaders. Prosecutors said Feliz, theboss, ordered a cohort to kill off a rival drug dealer, a plan that ultimately failed.

There are some 250 documented members of the Trinitarios in the city and scores of others who have not been accounted for, Farrell said. The gang came ontoauthorities' radar after a fatal Thanksgiving 2006 shooting in Manhattan.

The arrests did little to ease Washington Heights residents.

"It doesn't make me feel safer at all," said Vera Marino, 44. "There's always going to be some left on the outside. They can'tarrest everybody."

20 month investigation n all they got was 20 Ps and 2 stacks???

I guess the guns is what they were really after.. violence n murder is never good for business

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Damn, @##+@ tough out there in the heights..

smh.gif
My neighborhood in the heights is relatively safe but I gotta get outta here

Damn why can't these fools distribute narcotics peacefully without killing each other?
smh.gif

This is why people will always look at drug dealers like they are scum.

My friend lives in the Heights.. He pays 1,000 rent for a 1 bedroom. Hes not even from NY, he just looks spanish but hes white.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn why can't these fools distribute narcotics peacefully without killing each other?
smh.gif

Because selling drugs in the hood comes with murder and violence, I don't think it's a such thing as selling drugs peacefully. Is that all they got was20 pounds of weed and 2 stacks wth kind of bust was that?????? That ain't no weight, and damn sure ain't no money( I would gladly take it though
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

smh.gif

Because selling drugs in the hood comes with murder and violence, I don't think it's a such thing as selling drugs peacefully. Is that all they got was 20 pounds of weed and 2 stacks wth kind of bust was that?????? That ain't no weight, and damn sure ain't no money( I would gladly take it though
pimp.gif
)

yeah, the murders come from either greed, or somebody that went against the grain, which is inevitable through human nature.

when people cross the line, either you let them slide (and show everyone else that you ain't bout nothing), or you handle business and set the precedent,which happens more often than not.

I know a couple of trinitarios they were bright green flags.. me and my boys fought them like 2 years ago... my boy got slashed in the stomach with a machete..I never really paid them any mind since i left home from college...

But copping bud in the heights.. FTW I swear you get dubs for the price of a dime.. on a side note 20 pounds really aint $%%@

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

I guess the guns is what they were really after.. violence n murder is never good for business

Same thing I thought

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

They should take those "people" out into the Atlantic Ocean and throw them alll overboard. Shark food.

indifferent.gif

They didn't get anyone. There's hundreds more dominicans in the the heights, still selling that pif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

That's the same thing I thought

All they trying to do is get them for is get them for RICO. Because 20 pounds and a couple of hand guns won't get all those member much charges. And it isthe dominican capitol of the US but there are way more kings in the heights than trini.

stayed in this neighborhood for a couple of days for new years...
eek.gif

the have good Haze. not gonna lie.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom