Wat is considered Manlet height?

I think we can all agree that 5'6" and under qualifies as a baby man. That's a pretty solid cap.

For the record, I'm listed at 6'4" (I took the extra half-inch, sue me.)

You guys have no sense of the real world. Who cares how tall the next man is? General section is terrible these days

These types of comments are becoming a little too common in threads. Can't have a discuss on anything because it "doesn't matter in the real world", becoming a little tiresome.

OP makes thread. Comes to find that he is a manlet.

Thread backfire?

I'm 5'10" too. :lol:

You guys have no sense of the real world. Who cares how tall the next man is? General section is terrible these days

o rly?
perhaps this question would have been better placed in another thread per say? :nerd:

imo 5'6"
im 5'10-11"
fight me.

Last edited:

o rly?
perhaps this question would have been better placed in another thread per say? :nerd:

imo 5'6"
im 5'10-11"
fight me.

Location? NT fight club? You not bout dat life doe...

come to englewood n see me bruh.
r.i.p on arrival kid, you dont want it.

please stay where you are, i dont want no problems

Last edited:
That's what I thought.  24 now, still 5'7".

:rofl:

I was the opposite ( thank god).

I was 5'2 up until 10th grade... Thought I was just gonna be short forever.

HIt growth spurts ended up at 5'11.... Still kinda pissed i didn't get that extra inch to throw me into the 6" though.

Last edited:
You're all manlets to me.

All of you.

6'2 master height acheived. advance toward me manlets

Last edited:
i'm 5'7..but i'm 18 and it's all opinion. 6'+ dudes are gonna say anything under them. and dudes my height are gonna say one inch shorter than they are >D
i might be considered "manlet" height and i kinda feel that way when i go to parties as far as being essentially beneath the crowd. :lol:
but my height doesn't affect my day to day life so i don't see why dudes in here getting so defensive. it's not like 6'+ dudes did something better than us short people that made them that tall. they just tall. *shrugs*

i'm 5'7..but i'm 18 and it's all opinion. 6'+ dudes are gonna say anything under them. and dudes my height are gonna say one inch shorter than they are >D
i might be considered "manlet" height and i kinda feel that way when i go to parties as far as being essentially beneath the crowd. :lol:
but my height doesn't affect my day to day life so i don't see why dudes in here getting so defensive. it's not like 6'+ dudes did something better than us short people that made them that tall. they just tall. *shrugs*

pretty much. Besides basketball and girls wearing heels at parties, nothing else really matters

Back
Top Bottom