Water Damage on Phone.

Don't tell females you have a GF while hitting on them and then leave said phone as you go take a piss

open the phone look for something that looks pink and put some bleach pen on it and take it to the store say it messed up and get a new one

open the phone look for something that looks pink and put some bleach pen on it and take it to the store say it messed up and get a new one

how the hell will rice dry something???
laugh.gif
put it in the drier OP

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

laugh.gif
put it in the drier OP

Rice sucks out the moisture? lol
Why would you put it in the dryer? How is the hell is that gonna work? End up damaging the phone even more cus of the heat. lulz.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

laugh.gif
put it in the drier OP

Rice sucks out the moisture? lol
Why would you put it in the dryer? How is the hell is that gonna work? End up damaging the phone even more cus of the heat. lulz.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Don't take it apart, just put the whole phone in a bag full of dried rice. Leave it there for a day or two.

I don't think people mean that you should disassemble your phone. Take out the back cover, battery and put the phone in a bag of rice. That way the moisture has a better chance of getting dried up with battery/back cover off.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Don't take it apart, just put the whole phone in a bag full of dried rice. Leave it there for a day or two.

I don't think people mean that you should disassemble your phone. Take out the back cover, battery and put the phone in a bag of rice. That way the moisture has a better chance of getting dried up with battery/back cover off.

Yeah, I agree on the bowl of rice. I should have done this with my phone when it got soaked but it was beyond damaged. But it's worked for pretty much everyone I've known.

Yeah, I agree on the bowl of rice. I should have done this with my phone when it got soaked but it was beyond damaged. But it's worked for pretty much everyone I've known.

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

blow dryer....i heard bout the rice or dried beans but never tried it

Whatever you do, don't do this. The blow drier will fry the chips in your phone.

Take out battery, and bag of rice.

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

blow dryer....i heard bout the rice or dried beans but never tried it

Whatever you do, don't do this. The blow drier will fry the chips in your phone.

Take out battery, and bag of rice.

Put it in a bowl of rice...if that doesnt work you gotta either send it to get fixed or buy a new phone

Put it in a bowl of rice...if that doesnt work you gotta either send it to get fixed or buy a new phone

Back
Top Bottom