Way to get the old format back (sort of)

Instead of putting niketalk or sneakertalk.com put niketalk.com/t then you scroll over forums and choose whichever one and its somewhat like the old format. :smokin

Last edited:
doesnt work for me i get this
[h1]There Seems to be a Problem[/h1]
We're sorry, but there's been an error in our system, and we can't complete your request. Please report this error to us, using our feedback system. Thanks!

I found another way to fix this issue, kind of.

Go to My Profile>Edit Account Details>Scroll down to forum preferences>Check off View forums full width.

We're sorry, but there's been an error in our system, and we can't complete your request. Please report this error to us, using our feedback system. Thanks!

Yes, then above it you will see Niketalk since 99 and under it you will see a bar that says home, gallery, gear, and then forums, scroll over forums and proceed from there

Yeah that's what I did. :pimp:

I hate how sneaker talk literally has the same forums list and such.

Copiers I hope they fall off

honestly if the "new" home screen of niketalk was more orientated to sneaker news, world news, sports news entertainment news, etc., something like msn.com, igoogle.com or other home websites it would be so much better...

Yes, then above it you will see Niketalk since 99 and under it you will see a bar that says home, gallery, gear, and then forums, scroll over forums and proceed from there

:stoneface:

i thought you were talking about the OG OG one everyone knows this already :lol:

Last edited:
What is it with the post counts? I don't see why people care so much about them. Meaningless statistic, imo.

Back
Top Bottom