Wayne Feat Drake- She Will

Haven't listened to this yet nor read the comments, but does this song have a really good yet generic beat by 40 or Boi-1da,
Drake singing more than rapping, and have punchlines by both artists that aren't really that good, but people act like they invented
punchlines?

How Drake outshine Ross & Wayne w/o a verse though smh.

Drake is a the best hip hop artist alive, (not named Jay Z, Kanye West or Fabolous)
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

How Drake outshine Ross & Wayne w/o a verse though smh.

Drake is a the best hip hop artist alive, (not named Jay Z, Kanye West or Fabolous)
smokin.gif

Fabolous in the same list as Jay-Z and Kanye though?Even if you feel that he's in the same category lyrically, in terms of the quality of his projects, do you honestly believe this?

The Drake Comments in this thread is the funniest things ive read today....yall honestly think that his hook is better than ross' verse....its a good hook but come on now....its pretty average for Drake IMO...

This Song is CRAZY!!!!
pimp.gif

cant wait for the C4!!!

i like how does the hook in these type of songs....with that you can expect song to be a hit

Originally Posted by SlimK4

The Drake Comments in this thread is the funniest things ive read today....yall honestly think that his hook is better than ross' verse....its a good hook but come on now....its pretty average for Drake IMO...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much, I can't tell if anybody is serious or just trolling

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I'm sorry man but there is no chance you are being serious... are you?
nerd.gif
Yep. Wayne's ABC rap similes are tired to me now. I'll give him props, though. the song should blow up because of the other two things I mentioned. 

All of his verses sound the f'n same now but the hook and the beat go hard.
I can't listen to this song cause of Wayne.  At least on "I'm on one", Wayne's verse was at the end so I could just turn off the song after Ross's part. 

I wish someone would put out a version of these songs and edit Wayne's part out.

A lot of ya'll have the mindset, 'Wayne ain't been hot since C2 dropped,' anyway.

C4 is already a lost cause in your eyes, but nobody really wants to admit it. I don't even know why some of you dudes bother with his music, since, it's just gonna be, Wayne ain't been hot since C2 dropped.

I'm not saying Wayne gonna drop a classic with C4, or, the mixtape he just dropped was fire, it wasn't, but the same dudes who knock everything Wayne puts out now, are the same dudes who were saying Wayne needs to chill with the drugs when C3 dropped.

Now that he's off the drugs, it's the same thing, Wayne slander

As for this song, I like it. And the Drake comments are OD
laugh.gif

I didn't like the song initially but after a few more listens and a little
pimp.gif
in me it def goes.

Replace the mumbling at the end with a Drake verse and its as good as any song on WTT 
grin.gif

So after actually listening to this song, the beat is decent, Drake is always good for hooks, Ross was on point (and definitely added to the song),
and Wayne wasn't nearly as irritating as he usually is. This is probably a 1000/10 for their fans though.

Ok I guess I'm different b/c this song is extra average imo. I just made it thru the first verse/ hook. Not skip worthy but nothin special at all.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I didn't like the song initially but after a few more listens and a little
pimp.gif
in me it def goes.

Replace the mumbling at the end with a Drake verse and its as good as any song on WTT 
grin.gif

hell no man. New Day, Gotta Have It, Murder to Excellence and #!**%! in Paris are all far superior

Either way you cut it,

Hip Hop Since 1978 is running this rap @!@.

check the credits of WTT. Then you got C4 and Take Care which are both gonna do monster #s.

Personally, think this song is a cookie cutter of "I'm On One" just more mellowed out. Ross' verse on the remix is dope, but the song is meh to me.

Originally Posted by franchise3

A lot of ya'll have the mindset, 'Wayne ain't been hot since C2 dropped,' anyway.

C4 is already a lost cause in your eyes, but nobody really wants to admit it. I don't even know why some of you dudes bother with his music, since, it's just gonna be, Wayne ain't been hot since C2 dropped.

I'm not saying Wayne gonna drop a classic with C4, or, the mixtape he just dropped was fire, it wasn't, but the same dudes who knock everything Wayne puts out now, are the same dudes who were saying Wayne needs to chill with the drugs when C3 dropped.

laugh.gif
Because everybody thought the drugs is what was making him suck. But apparently it was just unavoidable 
laugh.gif

In all seriousness though, its not like Wayne's horrible now, he just went from being extremely good to Ace Hood average and has no ability to stay on topic (which I personally cant stand).

C4 wont suck, but it wont be as good or C3 or half of what C2 was. It be's like that *shrug*

And yeah ya'll are hyping the hell out of Drake, it was a decent hook, it wasn't that great, damn near anybody could have done it. Calm down ya'll 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
They can't help  it franchise

They are rapper racist and region haters
ohwell.gif

Wayne does his thing and all of is music is always on topic if you really listen( did you catch all the banking references on he made?) he always spits like that

Oh yea, drake style is a mash-up of kanye and codeine wayne. "take that to the bank"

Ross is a bawse too... he putting on for my city right now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom