Wayne Feat Drake- She Will

Drake did his thing on the hook
pimp.gif
.  Dude is keeping Wayne Young Money relevant...

^ I can see where they sampled some from this, but the other track has Identical drum patterns and sample loops.....

Thats crazy...

This is what i think happened,

The underground cat sampled Jim Guthrie for his track and it sounded HOT.....it looks like he wasnt getting much buzz at all for the track, and whoever produced She Will prob copied the whole beat and gave it to Wayne. not even knowing that Guthrie's melodies were on the track....

Waynes camp can prob get a double suit if it gets that far....because you KNOW young money will not pay them off
laugh.gif

i could be wrong though...

t-minus sold the same beat twice. it's not a case of two producers sampling the same record (like nas' "street dreams" and pac's "all eyez on me) because it's the same exact beat. down to the percussion and bpm.

^ dang well i guess it sucks to be that underground dude then.....if i was T-Minus, i prob would have done the same after seeing that dude was barely pushing the song....

Originally Posted by SlimK4

^ dang well i guess it sucks to be that underground dude then.....if i was T-Minus, i prob would have done the same after seeing that dude was barely pushing the song....

exactly. Plus if you bout to land a big major feature what you expect?
laugh.gif
Even if he sold it to Gramz exclusively he could of changed a few things. ___ tryna get this money

Back
Top Bottom