Good shirt PeteRock
smokin.gif

Agreed.

Originally Posted by jordansequallife

Originally Posted by Retrosnipe

buncha @#*@% we are

Hypebeast asians FTL, too many of them in this world

indifferent.gif
them rockin heat doesnt=hypebeast. outside of maybe theyresneakers theres really nothing you can consider hypebeasts.

Nothing about those kids wearing Jordan's' you don't have makes them a hypebeast.

Anyway, today '98.

Since when was it hypebeast to wear xi's and infareds? You sound like a complete moron.

Very nice KB.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by jordansequallife

Originally Posted by Retrosnipe

buncha @#*@% we are

Hypebeast asians FTL, too many of them in this world

indifferent.gif
them rockin heat doesnt=hypebeast. outside of maybe theyre sneakers theres really nothing you can consider hypebeasts.

i bet someones gonna post this pic in the Hypebeast thread now
laugh.gif
smh.gif

SHAOLINS WARRIOR wrote:
nice bad brains shirt PETEROCK1
sucks that i have to see them on MTV now
eyes.gif

talk about selling out....

....agreed, nice shirt. But, I must say, it doesn't really bother me to see them on MTv and I don't even feel that it's a sell out situation. MTv has separated themselves so much from playing music, that only about a third (or less) of their programming is even related to a band or music. That beingsaid, that small amount of time that they actually show anything from a band, it makes me happy that it is actually a group like Bad Brains. Maybe some kidwho thinks that Panic at the Disco or Paramore (just two random bands that I hate) is the end all, will check them out and come to their senses.

I'm not even sure I believe in the concept of selling out.....

anyways, that ended up being much longer than I intended....and it was definitely not a knock to your opinion, just merely stating my own. I actually pickedup "Build a Nation" towards the end of last year and it's a pretty good album.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Last Night with the new potential wifey…to see rosco jenkins (Hilarious/Really Good Movie) and take her on on one of the best dates of her life.. and im getting started thursday's gonna be
pimp.gif

Today To work 3 acts today... loving this job.. 135$ made plus Hourly
pimp.gif
…. As jay would say this is just one day...

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
@ saying your gonna wife that beast...

Originally Posted by THE GREAT SHAKE

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Last Night with the new potential wifey…to see rosco jenkins (Hilarious/Really Good Movie) and take her on on one of the best dates of her life.. and im getting started thursday's gonna be
pimp.gif

Today To work 3 acts today... loving this job.. 135$ made plus Hourly
pimp.gif
…. As jay would say this is just one day...

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
@ saying your gonna wife that beast...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
are u serious??

i still don't get the term "wifey". Wifey would suggest you are married to the woman. but yeah, leave his girl alone. as long as you ain'tseeing her, what difference does it make?

Back
Top Bottom