**WDYWT Feb Edition 2008**

Bowie Baysox fitted...and black for the first day of the only month where people acknowledge black contributions
beaters for the rain.

what a great general release that got left by the wayside by the vast majority. at a cheap price even.

-you have your lightweight breathable spandex tongue, mesh toe, bright air bubble accent. its probably the only atm94 that i'd wear since its an OG colorand done quite well.

6eb35cb040c266dbc99acc32b1879d374457995.pjpg

Sup_

Monday_AM1ID orange/green/brown
Tuesday_AM1ID blue/red
Wednesday_AM1ID Studio black elephant/neon/patent
Thursday_AM1ID laser/black/silver
Friday_ AM1 Hufs

33zfi2q.png

Peace.

^ Nice Trainer '94s. I can't believe I passed on a $35 pair I saw late last year at Hilltop Mall.
smh.gif

jb3......false at its best.... tooo bad i don't know whats going through messie's mind these days :/

ive been seein the kicks but have no info, any info on where and how much i can get those air structures for? i love em

ive been seein the kicks but have no info, any info on where and how much i can get those air structures for? i love em

^^ Hmmm a little PUZZLE FIGHTER I see...I'll destroy you!

Out to dinner with friends, and to check out their new dog. She wanted to "air it out"...

Bonus:

295pjf6.jpg

got this same jersey just different player (Ramage #55)...... paid close to nothing for it
smokin.gif

Haven't worn it in years

Grails!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom